Check your account email address ×

Hey SSFB !!!!!111111

I dont think its very cool that someone is using former members names as dupes. You need to out whoever the fucking stupid cunt is that is posting under Highmarketrider and then drop the fucking ban hammer on them HARD BRO !!!!!!11111111

Seriously

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

the entire dupe thing is stupid imo but i'm not crying about it.

dupes are fucking gay....but pretending to be a previous member and stealing their login is beyond fucking gay......it shouldnt be aloud to happen. What if Highmarketrider wants to come back and register. I had some previous members text me and tell me that someone else had already registered their login and they couldnt get in. Its fucking gay as fuck and whoever is doing it should be given a nice long vacation 

Just now, ckf said:

I'm not sure if it's the same guy or not, but it's not a dupe.

Its not the same guy ...its probably one of our faggot ass faggots using an ip mask or something 

Just now, f7ben said:

dupes are fucking gay....but pretending to be a previous member and stealing their login is beyond fucking gay......it shouldnt be aloud to happen. What if Highmarketrider wants to come back and register. I had some previous members text me and tell me that someone else had already registered their login and they couldnt get in. Its fucking gay as fuck and whoever is doing it should be given a nice long vacation 

If that's happening we can address them on a case by case basis.

30 minutes ago, highmarketrider said:

:yawn:

:lol:

so first off Ben, he "liked" your post....then gave you this smart little emo.

Now, I don't wanna alarm you too much, but I'm afraid this "dupe" now owns a bit of stock in F7ben enterprises.  Cuz...that was funny.

:lol:

:stirthepot:

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its not the same guy ...its probably one of our faggot ass faggots using an ip mask or something 

if that's the case he will eventually make a mistake. they always do.

Just now, ckf said:

if that's the case he will eventually make a mistake. they always do.

I just dont recall highmarketrider being such a faggot and this screams of dupe ass faggot 

Edited by f7ben

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I just dont recall highmarketrider being such a faggot and this screams of dupe ass faggot 

Massive faggot. Lives in a single wide trailer with his mother, father was sent to prison for making meth. pretends to have money and be a baller. You have memory issues, have you been painting?

Just now, Boered said:

Massive faggot. Lives in a single wide trailer with his mother, father was sent to prison for making meth. pretends to have money and be a baller. You have memory issues, have you been painting?

Did we have a different Highmarketrider or something like it that liked to start investing threads about stocks and stuff???

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Did we have a different Highmarketrider or something like it that liked to start investing threads about stocks and stuff???

That is what the goof started out doing but he evolved into a meth head fucktard by the end.

1 minute ago, Boered said:

That is what the goof started out doing but he evolved into a meth head fucktard by the end.

Really? He used to PM about silver investments and other shit and seemed ok .....what the sweet fuck happened

6 minutes ago, Boered said:

that you zoso? still havent found a life :lol:

Edited by highmarketrider