Check your account email address ×

Coming To America

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep…every thread but as long as his pals Stupid Steve snd Joel keep giving him attaboys he’ll never stop…quite a life he leads.

Speaking of attaboys.  You and :fluffy: are quite the pair.  Besides - who can step away for long periods and who cries like a bitch when they have a week off….:snack:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep…every thread but as long as his pals Stupid Steve snd Joel keep giving him attaboys he’ll never stop…quite a life he leads.

Oh DerpRider will never stop, it’s just who he is….an angry brainwashed cunt that stirs shit for attention 

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Speaking of attaboys.  You and :fluffy: are quite the pair.  Besides - who can step away for long periods and who cries like a bitch when they have a week off….:snack:

There are maybe 3 people here that approve of you while the rest know what you are and it’s pathetic that those 3 defend your sorry ass…it says alot about them.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 2

There are maybe 3 people here that approve of you while the rest know what you are and it’s pathetic that those 3 defend your sorry ass…it says alot about them.

I’d be offended if I spewed the same ignorant bullshit most on here do and was liked for it :lol:   There’s a handful with common sense and you’re not one of them :thumbsup:  So I take your post as a compliment - you’re viewed by most as an angry spastic moron….and that’s among your so-called ‘friends’ :lmao: This site is your life - booted for a week and you had to run next door to bitch and whine - and then come back and keep bitching and whining.  So pathetic.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I’d be offended if I spewed the same ignorant bullshit most on here do and was liked for it :lol:   There’s a handful with common sense and you’re not one of them :thumbsup:  So I take your post as a compliment - you’re viewed by most as an angry spastic moron….and that’s among your so-called ‘friends’ :lmao: This site is your life - booted for a week and you had to run next door to bitch and whine - and then come back and keep bitching and whining.  So pathetic.  

Blah,blah,blah…the tide is turning in this world and people with views like yours are going to outcasts soon. The tolerance and forced acceptance of the mental illness you promote is being exposed.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Blah,blah,blah…the tide is turning in this world and people with views like yours are going to outcasts soon.

Actually the opposite is true.  Ignorance loses in the end.  SBYL Jimmy MAGAt’s :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Actually the opposite is true.  Ignorance loses in the end.  SBYL Jimmy MAGAt’s :thumbsup:

Nope and you’ll find out the hard way at some point…parents won’t tolerate it much longer.

• Like 2

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nope and you’ll find out the hard way at some point…parents won’t tolerate it much longer.

His whole life is a fraud.  Works for a compny run and owned by conservatives.  Lives in an ultra maga conservative part of the state.  In an ultra white comunity, in a mcmansion.  Yet, is constantly talking about woke liberal policies.  The epitome of a fraud.

• Like 4

I can’t wait! The way these people are fucking with kids heads is disgusting 

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, racer254 said:

His whole life is a fraud.  Works for a compny run and owned by conservatives.  Lives in an ultra maga conservative part of the state.  In an ultra white comunity, in a mcmansion.  Yet, is constantly talking about woke liberal policies.  The epitome of a fraud.

Dude - you literally drive to the bluest county in the state to earn a living :lol: 

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Tolerate what :snack:

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, racer254 said:

That is the definition of most white liberals. He is just another clone . 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Isn't freedom of speech a 2 way street Jim? Shouldn't people be allowed to hold views that differ from yours?

Why does a members thoughts/opinions on an obscure sled website upset you so much? He's allowed to post what he wants and your allowed to ignore it OR address it. That's the freedom part.

Do you think we should rid the site of every one you don't agree with? 

Please feel free to answer or respond like a child with name calling, again, that's YOUR choice :bc:

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Isn't freedom of speech a 2 way street Jim? Shouldn't people be allowed to hold views that differ from yours?

Why does a members thoughts/opinions on an obscure sled website upset you so much? He's allowed to post what he wants and your allowed to ignore it OR address it. That's the freedom part.

Do you think we should rid the site of every one you don't agree with? 

Please feel free to answer or respond like a child with name calling, again, that's YOUR choice :bc:

I did it address it and was given a vacation…gee that’s weird. Do you even read what you post? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I did it address it and was given a vacation

Yes , with your usual childish name calling.

Get someone who understands English to explain my post to you. They won't be reading through angry lonely tears.