Check your account email address ×

****2018 Official ATV and SxS picture thread****

3 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Yep. Like talking to the wall.

Dude i knew you were full of it the minute you said a stock clutch is better then a cv tech.    Its ok. Go play with mzn...he misses you.

3 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Now you're a trail riding expert? 

You don't agree so it's wrong?

Cool. 

Its got nothing to do with whether I agree or not....the stock clutch is an inferior design...even adding a lock up kit and a clutch kit to it....it is still a garbage clutch...even for trail riding.....if you knew anything....you would know this....the design is flawed.

Flawed for what mud bogging? Sure there are better clutches out there for that.

99% of people don't spend all day to the handlebars in mud.

I can get awesome belt life. I can get great top end. I've actually worn a stock primary out, done, fucked! I think I know it's limitations for my driving style.

I could not get the great low end snappiness with top end with the cvtech. I could get it to blow the tires off on pave, pull good on top, but not with the same calibration. I couldn't find a middle ground I was happy with.

This is me, a trail rider. Not you , the mud boggers.

I had a chance to dump the cvtech for good money and I did. I picked up barely used stockers for a good deal. I'm happy.

Thinking of getting Monster to flash my ecu with the $ from the cvtech. What's your opinion on that?

14 hours ago, awful knawful said:

650? Lol. I thought we were talking real bikes here! Nevermind Murse, you'll be safe!

no need for a 1000.  tight single track trails here and nothing is maintained

1 minute ago, snopro31 said:

The bike that got me to switch to can am was a 500. Thay little 500 could scoot!

I went looking for a used 800. Used prices were stupid. Looked at new ones. For the price diff I went 1000. I didn't want to regret not buy it and I haven't.

650 is a great bike and all 95% of us need!

Just now, awful knawful said:

The bike that got me to switch to can am was a 500. Thay little 500 could scoot!

I went looking for a used 800. Used prices were stupid. Looked at new ones. For the price diff I went 1000. I didn't want to regret not buy it and I haven't.

650 is a great bike and all 95% of us need!

majority of the time i'll be plowing or using it to fish.  plus going to town to get booze every now and then.

4 hours ago, snopro31 said:

Just admit your cheap. :lol:

4 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Flawed for what mud bogging? Sure there are better clutches out there for that.

99% of people don't spend all day to the handlebars in mud.

I can get awesome belt life. I can get great top end. I've actually worn a stock primary out, done, fucked! I think I know it's limitations for my driving style.

I could not get the great low end snappiness with top end with the cvtech. I could get it to blow the tires off on pave, pull good on top, but not with the same calibration. I couldn't find a middle ground I was happy with.

This is me, a trail rider. Not you , the mud boggers.

I had a chance to dump the cvtech for good money and I did. I picked up barely used stockers for a good deal. I'm happy.

Thinking of getting Monster to flash my ecu with the $ from the cvtech. What's your opinion on that?

Waste of money getting any kind of tune or ecm prg when you're running stock primary...you wont see the true benifits.

I tried every combo.

I had 1015, 1016 &1017

2004, 2005 & 2006 weights

Supposed to be 2006 & 1017 for my setup. Would barely break 110. And was a rev monster cruising 80-90. 

We're deep in the woods lots. 100 kms from any gas. I can't have a pig on fuel.

What gesr where you in when setting it up?

Revx preferred. But raptor should work fine 4 me?

You can get a brand new revx from jarret at mud n wheels for 1300 ish plus shipping

1075 ad from adam at qsc

4 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

You can get a brand new revx from jarret at mud n wheels for 1300 ish plus shipping

1075 ad from adam at qsc

1300 not bad. I was quoted 1425. Dollar is shit. Maybe next spring dollar will go up?. Just had major shoulder/ bicep surgery. Probably done biking 4 year.