Check your account email address ×

Hydroxychloroquine use during COVID pandemic may have induced 17,000 deaths, new study finds

How do use skew the results.  Its easy, you use a bullshit PCR test that uses a 40 ct for those who are unvaxxed (97% error) and then use less than 28 ct for those who are vaxxed and claim it works.

Biggest scam in the history of mankind.

Poor Deepfaggot, add this to your autobio.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well I don't see significant portions of the population running to get the covid vaccine now. 

Makes sense.

image.png.48cd9047698740b94d2793ea8519e884.png

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

20 million would have died, your words.

Just look at the excess deaths.  Those are people you can actually count.

Not my words, actually a quote. And now you can quote me at 100M because daddy Trump said so and I know you believe everything he says. ;)

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Makes sense.

Not my words, actually a quote. And now you can quote me at 100M because daddy Trump said so and I know you believe everything he says. ;)

You actually believe those numbers when they outright told they were including almost anything if the person had a positive test previously?  :lol:  Lets not forget flu deaths miraculously disappeared.

I find it absolutely amazing when people like yourself refuse to admit any wrongdoing on how this was handled and defend virtually everything.     

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Makes sense.

Only 6% of those deaths were from covid, not with covid.  Keep doubling down on the stupid.  That's also based on a bullshit PCR test.

20 million lives saved.:lol:

Just now, Highmark said:

You actually believe those numbers when they outright told they were including almost anything if the person had a positive test?

Great, people would still be testing positive today, even if they died from something else. 

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Lets not forget flu deaths miraculously disappeared.  

That tends to happen when people no longer gathering socially, at work, etc.

• Like 1

Just now, akvanden said:

Great, people would still be testing positive today, even if they died from something else. 

OMG, this one's brain is fried.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Dude not THAT much of the country shut down to drop numbers to virtually zero during the flu season of 20-21.   Plenty of the country was up running much like normal by that flu season.  Keep trying though. 

What was the 2020-2021 flu season like?

Flu activity was unusually low throughout the 2020-2021 flu season both in the United States and globally, despite high levels of testing. During September 28, 2020–May 22, 2021 in the United States, 1,675 (0.2%) of 818,939 respiratory specimens tested by U.S. clinical laboratories were positive for an influenza virus. The low level of flu activity during this past season contributed to dramatically fewer flu illnesses, hospitalizations, and deaths compared with previous flu seasons. For comparison, during the last three seasons before the pandemic, the proportion of respiratory specimens testing positive for influenza peaked between 26.2% and 30.3%. In terms of hospitalizations, the cumulative rate of laboratory-confirmed influenza-associated hospitalizations in the 2020-2021 season was the lowest recorded since this type of data collection began in 2005.

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Only 6% of those deaths were from covid, not with covid.  Keep doubling down on the stupid.  That's also based on a bullshit PCR test.

Cool. Still the same today. 

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

20 million lives saved.

100M. Weird how you don't want to address that number. 

100M lives saved, per Trump.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude not THAT much of the country shut down to drop numbers to virtually zero.   Keep trying though. 

Every public school was closed. 43 states issue stay at home orders. Plus those masks. I know they don't work for covid, but maybe help with flu? Doctors have been wearing them for decades when patients are hospitalized in influenza.  

But, ok dude. 9_9

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Every public school was closed. 43 states issue stay at home orders. Plus those masks. I know they don't work for covid, but maybe help with flu? Doctors have been wearing them for decades when patients are hospitalized in influenza.  

But, ok dude. 9_9

Fuck dude what are you smoking?   Our school was only home 1 day a week.   I'm not talking feb/mar of 20 flu season but the 20-21 flu season.   Most red states had lots of schools open. 

I was in packed bars all that fall and winter....nobody was wearing masks.   

I can see how numbers would have dropped some but come on not that far.    From 20-30% of tests being positive to .2%.  :lmao:

Edited by Highmark

12 minutes ago, akvanden said:

But, ok dude. 9_9

So their god Trump is touting that his vax saved 100 million lives and his faithful minions are disputing that claim? How can this be!!!!

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Fuck dude what are you smoking?   Our school was only home 1 day a week.   I'm not talking feb/mar of 20 flu season but the 20-21 flu season.   Most red states had lots of schools open. 

I can see how numbers would have dropped some but come on not that far.    From 20-30% of tests being positive to .2%.  :lmao:

ok, let's go with your anecdotal evidence. :lmao:

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So their god Trump is touting that his vax saved 100 million lives and his faithful minions are disputing that claim? How can this be!!!!

It's treasonous if you ask me. Sending more money and buying scraps of suits is the only way to be absolved from thy sin. 

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

ok, let's go with your anecdotal evidence. :lmao:

Anecdotal.....:lmao:  You really want to keep up with this beatdown?  

Flu statistics from the CDC.

https://www.americanprogress.org/article/remote-learning-school-reopenings-worked-didnt/

At the start of the 2020-21 school year, four states—Arkansas, Florida, Iowa, and Texas—required in-person instruction to be available in all or some grades.7 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, akvanden said:

But, ok dude. 9_9

You posted 20 million from the msm claiming to have evidence and data to back that statement and looked like a fool when they lied.  The chart I posted shows just how ridiculous your claim was.  The msm and lancet and others participated in a psyop.

Biden and the CDC along with the msm also said you weren't gonna get covit if you took the vax, its a dead end.  That was another psyop.

Its all part of a narrative and you played right into it defending it to this day.

That's when I say you would make a nazi stooge, useful idiot, lapping up the nonsense as truth.

Masks work for the flu.:lol:

Deepfaggot another entry.:lol:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Idiots were and still are.  Those are the idiots who are 8x boosted and always sick.:lol:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Idiots were and still are.  Those are the idiots who are 8x boosted and always sick.:lol:

We went back to life as normal prior to July 2020.  The 2020 July 4th celebration on the river boating was nuts. 

Edited by Highmark

14 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Biden's executive order is what required you to get a vax so you can travel and was the catalyst for vax mandates to keep your job.  But continue with Trump.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Biden's executive order is what required you to get a vax so you can travel and was the catalyst for vax mandates to keep your job.  But continue with Trump.

Actually some of the countries required it to go there. That had nothing to do with Biden. But you keep trying fella.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Actually some of the countries required it to go there. That had nothing to do with Biden. But you keep trying fella.

You keep thinking that.

It was a globally coordinated by the WEF/WHO/UN all preplanned to implement UN 2030 agenda.  

Nobody cares what you did when you took 2 doses so you can travel.

But we are now in 2024 and you fools still do see the scam.

Your government is fascist and you're a fucking moron.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Anecdotal.....:lmao:  You really want to keep up with this beatdown? 

Beatdown :lmao:

I'll keep it going if we can get some more evidence from Iowa....?

'While many schools did reopen their doors in some capacity, 74 percent of the 100 largest school districts in the country started the year with remote-only instruction models, affecting more than 9 million students'

Thanks for helping explain why flu cases were down so much. 

"social distancing and masks don't work - wait, why are flu cases down so much? I don't get it.... must be part of the conspiracy!!"

Why are flu cases back up again? I guess at some point 'they' must have collectively decided to stop coding as covid and switched back over to flu.... right? 9_9

:pc:

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You keep thinking that.

It was a globally coordinated by the WEF/WHO/UN all preplanned to implement UN 2030 agenda.  

Nobody cares what you did when you took 2 doses so you can travel.

But we are now in 2024 and you fools still do see the scam.

Your government is fascist and you're a fucking moron.

Why not 2025. Im impatient. Lets get it on!!!

:lol:

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You posted 20 million from the msm claiming to have evidence and data to back that statement and looked like a fool when they lied.  The chart I posted shows just how ridiculous your claim was.  The msm and lancet and others participated in a psyop.

I did, but have since found a better source. Can you make a new chart for me in microsoft paint showing up to 100M? I need to visualize it. And update the title to "Trump" so I don't get it confused with your other one. 

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Masks work for the flu. :lol:

God damn dumb doctors wearing them for decades while treating influenza patients. 

7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Beatdown :lmao:

I'll keep it going if we can get some more evidence from Iowa....?

'While many schools did reopen their doors in some capacity, 74 percent of the 100 largest school districts in the country started the year with remote-only instruction models, affecting more than 9 million students'

Thanks for helping explain why flu cases were down so much. 

"social distancing and masks don't work - wait, why are flu cases down so much? I don't get it.... must be part of the conspiracy!!"

Why are flu cases back up again? I guess at some point 'they' must have collectively decided to stop coding as covid and switched back over to flu.... right? 9_9

:pc:

What a fucking retard.  The flu never went anywhere.  32 million annual cases of the flu disappeared suddenly replaced with 32 million cases of Covid.

We had a pandemic of retards.  

• Like 1