Check your account email address ×

Dave Chapelle makes neolibs shit cum again

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Like I said if not for him being black he couldn’t do all his racist comedy. 

The fuck are you getting at? His racial work is some deeply insightful critique if you’re not a dumbass.

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Like I said if not for him being black he couldn’t do all his racist comedy. 

He’s married to an Asian that’s why you hate him 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

The fuck are you getting at? His racial work is some deeply insightful critique if you’re not a dumbass.

He’s targeting gay and transgender people and jokes about rape. Yeah he’s a great comedian.

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He’s targeting gay and transgender people and jokes about rape. Yeah he’s a great comedian.

Your the reason comedy sucks.

Appropriate, I guess....

33 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Sure he’s been sticking his foot in his mouth lately with the LGBTQ+ community. I’m literally one of them and I’m not offended so you certainly have no reason to be upset. Calling his early work racist is just plain stupid.

19 minutes ago, Snake said:

Your the reason comedy sucks.

Appropriate, I guess....

Comedy really doesn’t suck you’re just old and not seeing it. Plenty of great specials on Netflix and Prime last year, it’s a golden age and you can say whatever you want as long as it’s actually funny.

27 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Comedy really doesn’t suck you’re just old and not seeing it. Plenty of great specials on Netflix and Prime last year, it’s a golden age and you can say whatever you want as long as it’s actually funny.

Yes,Dave,Bill Burr,Tom Segura are all over recent topics and funny about it. Matt Rife set some tempers aflame with his last performance too.

I enjoy laughing, I'm weird I guess.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Yes,Dave,Bill Burr,Tom Segura are all over recent topics and funny about it. Matt Rife set some tempers aflame with his last performance too.

I enjoy laughing, I'm weird I guess.

Just watched Mike Birbiglia and Stavropol Halkias recently. Shane Gillis cracks me up too and he’s making Down’s syndrome and Isis jokes. Jim Gaffigan and Jimmy Carr are next on my list.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The transgender that came unglued went to his show. They knew what he was about and considered themselves a big fan. All the bigotry was funny to them until it was aimed at them.