Check your account email address ×

Trudeau Banning Books

1 hour ago, Voodoo said:

If you really want to get your blood boiling, all Canadians, listen to Tom Korski, Blacklocks Reporter.

No spin, no BS.

They dig through the mundane to expose the waste and grift, without the clown show antics of Rebel News.

CBC is a waste of my money, City Panic 24 at least doesn’t cost me a dime, or a second of my thought.

Ezra’s book is probably worth the read. He is a very smart man.

His delivery is just left wanting, and that’s a big part of how it’s accepted as factual.

Not saying that’s right, just how you get others to listen.

Always listen to Blacklocks esp Holly as she's the owner.

15 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Canadians have been spoon fed the CBC propaganda and drivel for decades. Over the airwaves.

The narrative was, and still is, it’s  the glue that holds the country together.

Bollox. 

Taxpayers have spent large on getting every community, in the country online.

There is no need for a radio based information or entertainment network.

Save us 1.5 billion when Pierre stops the funding.

Yeah. And now that cbc viewership is in the toilet and the internet took over, Trudeau is desperate to get his government monopoly on information back. That’s the real reason behind his “internet news ban” they straight up knew that social media platforms weren’t going to pay Canadian news to be on their platforms 

I’d rather see that billions of waste on the CBC and put it towards getting internet to people who don’t have it. That would boost Pierre imo 

the cbc is nothing but a buggy whip. It has no usefulness except for the government. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rod said:

Yeah. And now that cbc viewership is in the toilet and the internet took over, Trudeau is desperate to get his government monopoly on information back. That’s the real reason behind his “internet news ban” they straight up knew that social media platforms weren’t going to pay Canadian news to be on their platforms 

I’d rather see that billions of waste on the CBC and put it towards getting internet to people who don’t have it. That would boost Pierre imo 

the cbc is nothing but a buggy whip. It has no usefulness except for the government. 

Not sure the internet is the answer to spin, propaganda and “fake news”.

My go to for fake news is “and the budget will balance itself”.

Spoken by our divider in Chief.

He might as well have declared elect me and we will board our space ships and be transported to a great new planet of prosperity.

Yet this was pumped out by the media as the gospel according to Dope.

It obviously worked, on the stupid.

Elected again, despite the fact he has indebted Canadians more than all other Prime Ministers combined.