Check your account email address ×

The Kracken?

So these co conspirators who are flipping on the traitor in chief..:.::are they still the best people that Trump surrounds himself with? Isn’t it weird that Powell sounded the least crazy when she finally told the truth about Trump?

Edited by revkevsdi

5 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

From a far left judge no doubt and a case that predates the 2020 election.  The Dominion machines are garbage and the 2020 election proves it.

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup....rigged and stolen. May buy a new "My Pillow" this weekend to show support .:thumbsup:

20-voters-live-here.jpg

I bought slippers for my mom and sister last Christmas...both left of center 😄 

I take that back...both pretty close to centrist if you ask them about the issues...yet they continue to vote for leftists because of abortion.  Single issue voters are retarded. 

Edited by SkisNH

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup....rigged and stolen. May buy a new "My Pillow" this weekend to show support .:thumbsup:

20-voters-live-here.jpg

Gut hooked by a conspiracy propagandist :lol:

image-11-1000x518.png

Please Follow us on GabMindsTelegramRumbleGab TVGETTR, Truth Social, Twitter

At their Meeting today, the Fulton County Board of Commissioners denied the appointment of Jason Frazier after confirming Mike Heekin to the Fulton County Board of Registration and Elections.

In comments before the vote, Commissioner Ellis admitted that he received emails from "constituents" asking that Frazier not be appointed. He stated that after some research it was found that these “constituents” were in “no less than 20 States.”   This shows obvious evidence of people outside Georgia attempting to influence Fulton County.

Mr. Frazier would have replaced Mark Wingate whose term expires at the end of this month.

https://www.georgiarecord.com/fulton-county/2023/06/07/breaking-fulton-county-refuses-to-confirm-republican-nominee-to-board-of-registration-and-elections/

4 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I bought slippers for my mom and sister last Christmas...both left of center 😄 

I take that back...both pretty close to centrist if you ask them about the issues...yet they continue to vote for leftists because of abortion.  Single issue voters are retarded. 

Retarded is ignoring the facts - even those from a straight Repug GA election commission but believing Twitter posts from obscure propagandists.   You’re obviously the dumbest mother fucker in the family :lol: 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Retarded is ignoring the facts - even those from a straight Repug GA election commission but believing Twitter posts from obscure propagandists.   You’re obviously the dumbest mother fucker in the family :lol: 

You still have a long way to go before becoming a useful idiot.  Still just an idiot.

• Like 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

You still have a long way to go before becoming a useful idiot.  Still just an idiot.

When’s the last American election you voted in….:snack:

22 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Wasn't a Twitter post it was a left leaning magazine...

You're too stupid to realize the difference....