Check your account email address ×

Obstruction of Justice....

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol: But Rich.... :lmao: 

Dump is getting his ass handed to him:

Sources: Comey wrote in memo that Trump asked to end Flynn investigation

(CNN)Former FBI Director James Comey wrote in a memo that President Donald Trump asked him to end the investigation of national security adviser Michael Flynn, according to sources familiar with the matter.

Comey was so appalled by the request that he wanted to document it, sources said. Comey shared it with FBI senior officials, according to sources. 
"I hope you can let this go," Comey wrote, quoting the President. CNN has not viewed the memo but sources described it to CNN.
trump-russia-interactive.jpg
The memo is the clearest sign yet of potential interference by Trump with the investigation into whether members of his campaign team colluded with Russian officials.
"Three words: obstruction of justice," said CNN's senior legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin on Tuesday. "Telling the FBI director to close down an investigation of your senior campaign adviser for his activities during your campaign for president, if that's true, that is obstruction of justice." 
" 'Close it down' is an instruction to stop investigating President Trump's campaign. Richard Nixon was impeached in 1974 for telling the FBI to stop an investigation of his campaign. That's what Watergate was," Toobin added. "If (Comey's) telling the truth, I don't know how anyone can see this comment as anything but obstruction of justice." 
Writing the memo was "not out of character," especially if he was concerned about the legality or moral issues, according to a former Justice Department official.

Funny shit you think you fucking imbiciles would figure out what "obstruction of justice" even is, cuz this sure as shit is not :guzzle: just a full court press clown show of ignorance 

Just now, f7ben said:

Trump is a fucking idiot and is probably going down because of it ....the guy is just dumb

No evidence of destruction of evidence or even an order to stop even if it's all true and he asked the guy to drop the investigation which is :bullshit: it's not obstruction of justice even fucking remotely and completely within the POTUS's power :flush: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Anybody recall why Nixon got impeached? :lol: 

Dump asked Comey to stop the investigation.......that's a no-no Momo :bc: 

:lies: Nixon destroyed and tried to cover up evidence you KNOW NOTHING ignorant fuck :finger3: 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

:lies: Nixon destroyed and tried to cover up evidence you KNOW NOTHING ignorant fuck :finger3: 

Momo :owned: 

Richard Nixon was impeached in 1974 for telling the FBI to stop an investigation of his campaign. That's what Watergate was," Toobin added. "If (Comey's) telling the truth, I don't know how anyone can see this comment as anything but obstruction of justice." 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Richard Nixon was impeached in 1974 for telling the FBI to stop an investigation of his campaign. That's what Watergate was," Toobin added. "If (Comey's) telling the truth, I don't know how anyone can see this comment as anything but obstruction of justice." 

no Nixon was impeached for for lying about it .

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lies: it's insane how fucking ignorant about your own fucking history you stupid assed know nothing sack of hack shit :finger2: your consistent :wrong: all the time 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no Nixon was impeached for for lying about it .

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lies: it's insane how fucking ignorant about your own fucking history you stupid assed know nothing sack of hack shit :finger2: your consistent :wrong: all the time 

You two hayseeds or Toobin:

Toobin was educated at Columbia Grammar School, which later changed its name to Columbia Grammar and Preparatory School, a private preparatory school in New York City. Toobin graduated from Harvard College. At Harvard, he covered sports for The Harvard Crimson,[7] where his column was titled "Inner Toobin." In 1982, he graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts degree in classics, and earned a Truman Scholarship. In 1986, he graduated from Harvard Law Schoolmagna cum laude with a J.D.; he had been an editor of the Harvard Law Review.[8]

You two hayseeds or Toobin:

Toobin was educated at Columbia Grammar School, which later changed its name to Columbia Grammar and Preparatory School, a private preparatory school in New York City. Toobin graduated from Harvard College. At Harvard, he covered sports for The Harvard Crimson,[7] where his column was titled "Inner Toobin." In 1982, he graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts degree in classics, and earned a Truman Scholarship. In 1986, he graduated from Harvard Law Schoolmagna cum laude with a J.D.; he had been an editor of the Harvard Law Review.[8]

100% :wrong: 100% of the time for over two years :lmao:

Just now, Momorider said:

100% :wrong: 100% of the time for over two years :lmao:

:lol: Looks like I was correct about Dump all along......he's not competent or capable to serve as President :bc: 

You're the clown who Dump gut hooked :lmao: 

:lol: Looks like I was correct about Dump all along......he's not competent or capable to serve as President :bc: 

care to loose any more money on if he finishes his term or not ?

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

care to loose any more money on if he finishes his term or not ?

I'm rooting for him to finish - he represents the Mouthbreathers and can do more harm to the R's than good.  Let it ride :bc: 

Edited by SnowRider

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

No you are :wrong: and post nothing but :lies: and :bullshit: