Check your account email address ×

Great day out on the bikes.

3 minutes ago, Legend said:

Or just realize that you don't have the talent, and stop blaming the car.....

I never said I had the talent .....I simply said the car is dangerous in 99 out of 100 peoples hands that intend to drive it hard. I learned the hard way and walked away afterwards. I moved on to a much faster car and had no issues 

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I never said I had the talent .....I simply said the car is dangerous in 99 out of 100 peoples hands that intend to drive it hard. I learned the hard way and walked away afterwards. I moved on to a much faster car and had no issues 

AMG could drive it :news:

1 minute ago, Dave said:

AMG could drive it :news:

Maybe....I've never been in a car with AMG. I will say its a drivers car with too much power for what it is :lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

Maybe....I've never been in a car with AMG. I will say its a drivers car with too much power for what it is :lol: 

Only reason i said that was because you have made these comments before and he said he could drive it. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Dave said:

Only reason i said that was because you have made these comments before and he said he could drive it. :lol:

I know , and maybe he could. I thought the same thing and endo'd that fucker hard :lol: of course I am a habitual line stepper

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I know , and maybe he could. I thought the same thing and endo'd that fucker hard :lol: of course I am a habitual line stepper

Looks more like you were bailing hay with it.:pc:

The pic above is the Gananoque River in the town of Lyndhurst, these are the St. Lawrence River at the thousand Islands National Park. Very nice area, the water is about two feet above normal.

stl.jpg

stl1.jpg

• Like 2

Unless you crash your bike pulling in a driveway, its not cool. 

Crashing a vette with 250hp, 15" wide tires, traction control, stability control, and faggotry control, while accelerating to 35mph is much more interesting.....

Edited by Legend

9 hours ago, Boered said:

Enough with this Bhent crash hijack and back on topic. Another perfect day on the bikes.wedride.thumb.jpg.37ae99c437c4160b024f66a79d3e2239.jpg

Was it warm up there today? It got up to 90F were I was in  New Hampshire today.

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

Nice ......now back to hijacking this thread :lol: 

Fucking Ben :lol:

On May 16, 2017 at 6:13 PM, f7ben said:

Wow :flush: now I know with absolute certainty that you are a fudge packing sodomizing faggot :guzzle: you said that something had too much power SMH 

On 5/16/2017 at 5:41 PM, f7ben said:

You can have plenty of fun with high HP cars out on the backroads and freeways but a vette is just not a good candidate. Requires significant skill to wheel and will get out of shape quicker than you can imagine. It really gives you little warning when its going to break loose and turn on you. Then you are just a little overcorrection away from off roading 

Something less prone to snap oversteer or ofcourse awd is a much better option. If I was gonna have another vette it would be closer to stock hp levels and have drag radials on it and I would only beat its ass on good stretches of pavement with plenty of clearance on either side :lol:

Better idea than on a half green with slime Ceement road in a swamp..          :wacko:

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Did you run in to any storms? We had a quick thunderstorm pass through here earlier.

No, just high winds. We have a cold front moving through and currently are getting thunderstorms. Will be clearing overnight but with a big drop in temps, then rain again on sunday. This is our long weekend.

• Like 1