Check your account email address ×

Gen Zers are 'increasingly drawn to simpler living.' Here's where they're moving.

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

WTF are you talking about. :lol:

Fox Body's are all the rage they are everywhere at every damn car show and car meet and defiantly not fucking sleepers.  

Stick to dreaming about $600k Ferrari's bozo :joint: 

They were sleepers when they came out. 

You're trying so hard for the gotcha you look foolish every time Mr. Mom.

:bc:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Oh big time ! I love Fox Bodys but yeah i got a couple buds with em also. 2 GTs one notch. Notch is my fav by far. Guess thats what he ment.  But Fox body's in general Hell there are two clean ones ripping around my small ass town I saw all summer .

They went up big time but so has a lot of shit. I want another G body but people want crazy money for fucking junk. 

The strange thing is no one wanted the notchback years ago today people pay insane money for them and seems everyone wants them. The 80s cars definitely started being good money in recent years not fun when you can’t pick up a driver for 3-4K lol.

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I rarely see them. :dunno:

I dont go to car shows. :bc:

I definitely see more hatchbacks driving around than coupes. My bud collects them amongst other mustangs so I see them a lot lol like low mileage original clean cars even a Florida ssp notch with lights and radio the whole deal funny as hell seeing that on the road

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I was always a mustang guy.  I owned lots of GT’s .  Solid panty droppers !  :lol:

How many curbs and spectators have you taken out? 

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

How many curbs and spectators have you taken out? 

:lol:

None!   Well, that I remember. My brother blasted a tree in his 86  on Halloween.  Dressed as Elvira .  Had to go to jail in a dress .  :lol:

I picked him up in the morning.  Wanna talk about a sad son of bitch walking out of police station.  

• Haha 3