Check your account email address ×

Climate change facts in 3 minutes

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Is that you backing up your words and researching the oil company websites?  

Maybe you don’t know how.  Here’s a screen shot from BP’s page.  It’s fine print because they are still scumbags but ask yourself why they would admit it if they could prove it was a lie.

IMG_7532.jpeg

As ive said many times, you take the money being made away from the climate change agenda, it all goes away. The earth is going to do what its always done. We have no control over that. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Is that you backing up your words and researching the oil company websites?  

Maybe you don’t know how.  Here’s a screen shot from BP’s page.  It’s fine print because they are still scumbags but ask yourself why they would admit it if they could prove it was a lie.

IMG_7532.jpeg

Yup....so what can be done? Many have already said we have reached a tipping point where even if all C02 was discontinued, the world would continue to warm. Getting rid of ICE vehicles will do zilch.

The only choice is adapting...... I'm sure there is big money in that as well :thumbsup:    

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

As ive said many times, you take the money being made away from the climate change agenda, it all goes away. The earth is going to do what its always done. We have no control over that. 

Science disagrees with you and so do oil Companies. Fortunately for them they’ve done such a thorough job of fooling people like you that even when they admit they lied for 40 years, you are so invested in not being wrong that you continue their lies for them. It’s fucking brilliant. 

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup....so what can be done? Many have already said we have reached a tipping point where even if all C02 was discontinued, the world would continue to warm. Getting rid of ICE vehicles will do zilch.

The only choice is adapting...... I'm sure there is big money in that as well :thumbsup:    

What can be done is vote for parties and candidates that will make changes to green energy. It should have happened 20’years ago. But from now on just make greener choices. In Ontario our grid has very little fossil fuel so my best way was an ev. next step is replacing my furnace with a heat pump and when it’s time for a new roof, solar.   I vote for the Green Party.  They won’t get in but as they bleed votes away the liberals will notice. 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Science disagrees with you and so do oil Companies. Fortunately for them they’ve done such a thorough job of fooling people like you that even when they admit they lied for 40 years, you are so invested in not being wrong that you continue their lies for them. It’s fucking brilliant. 

Guess we will see what happens. The past says that im right.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Guess we will see what happens. The past says that im right.

No it doesn’t. But you can keep pretending you don’t believe in climate change if that eases your conscience.  

Just now, revkevsdi said:

No it doesn’t. But you can keep pretending you don’t believe in climate change if that eases your conscience.  

I do believe in climate change. Its always changed slowly over the earths history. This is why they changed it from global warming. That wasnt really happening.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You’re a gut hooked loser and a member of the GW cult. Lies, lies and more lies.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What can be done is vote for parties and candidates that will make changes to green energy. It should have happened 20’years ago. But from now on just make greener choices. In Ontario our grid has very little fossil fuel so my best way was an ev. next step is replacing my furnace with a heat pump and when it’s time for a new roof, solar.   I vote for the Green Party.  They won’t get in but as they bleed votes away the liberals will notice. 

Waste......these efforts are futile anymore, it's  too late. Perhaps 30 years ago it may have made a difference... But if it makes you feel good I guess is all that really matters. :bc:

I will continue to buy ICE vehicles for as long as possible.:thumbsup:.....and wish for the wife's Exxon stock to flourish. I think some of these big oil companies are finding ways to be greener anyway. We can only learn to live with a warming world at this point. 

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I do believe in climate change. Its always changed slowly over the earths history. This is why they changed it from global warming. That wasnt really happening.

Ignorance on full display :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Waste......these efforts are futile anymore, it's  too late. Perhaps 30 years ago it may have made a difference... But if it makes you feel good I guess is all that really matters. :bc:

I will continue to buy ICE vehicles for as long as possible.:thumbsup:.....and wish for the wife's Exxon stock to flourish. I think some of these big oil companies are finding ways to be greener anyway. We can only learn to live with a warming world at this point. 

I’m not surprised. Lots more like you out there unfortunately. 
We have different ideas for preparing for the worst. Being energy self sufficient is mine. My house and two businesses have their own wells and are not in flood zones or places in danger from fires. I could if necessary place container farms on any of the properties and have will have water and power production and back up power from my vehicles. 

If things get bad, Ice vehicles will be useless. 

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

30 years ago they claimed many places would be under water. 20 years before that was going to be an ice age. Makes you wonder what 20-30 years from now they will claim for doom and gloom 

• Like 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

30 years ago they claimed many places would be under water. 20 years before that was going to be an ice age. Makes you wonder what 20-30 years from now they will claim for doom and gloom 

Was that scientists that said that? Theyre apparently never wrong.

51 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Did they claim they would be permanent under water?  How many times a decade does a house have to get flooded before it’s useless or can’t be insured?  Lots of 100 year floods happening every decade.

But you know that. You just want enough reasonable doubt so you don’t feel guilty. 

• Haha 1