Check your account email address ×

Canuck gun ownership. Our idiot sees it as a vote loser

Voodoo

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I don’t know man. Lots of people in black pick up trucks declaring that they love to have sex with Trudeau. He must be more popular than the polls show. 

I don't cruise that part of the country so I wouldn't know. Not much love for him around my neck of the woods.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

I don't cruise that part of the country so I wouldn't know. Not much love for him around my neck of the woods.

You haven’t seen the F Trudeau signs? There was an entire convoy last year hoping to get lucky. But that was before he divorced. They may have a better chance this year. 

Edited by revkevsdi

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

You haven’t seen the F Trudeau signs?

Oh YES!!!! :thumbsup: we have a relative of AC in town that is still flying his flags on his BLACK Ford from the Ottawa convoy!! He's wayyyyyyy out there though.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Freedom convoy was 100% right for calling Fuck Trudeau out.

They didn't do anything but look stupid and hold a city hostage.  Organizers/grifters living high on the hog in suites and the peasants shitting and pissing everywhere sleeping in their vehicles.

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

They didn't do anything but look stupid and hold a city hostage.  Organizers/grifters living high on the hog in suites and the peasants shitting and pissing everywhere sleeping in their vehicles.

They started a global movement.

Keep watching cnn.

Also don't try this at home.:lol:

Jihad had one job to do, one job.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They started a global movement.

Keep watching cnn.

Also don't try this at home.:lol:

Jihad had one job to do, one job.

Not really. It tuckered out fast.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No it didn't.  

Can tell what news you watch.

Really fast.

Do you have a copy of the grifters book yet?

Screenshot_20231015-121853_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No it didn't.  

Can tell what news you watch.

Yeah they’re about 20. Of them at a farm begging for hand outs online.  But they can beg all they want I doubt Trudeau will fuck them. 

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Yeah they really showed Trudeau how to keep the elderly and medical workers up all night. That was great. I thoroughly enjoyed them demanding the Federal government repeal Provincial mask mandates.     Hmmmm Mandates. Maybe they all showed up In Ottawa because they were promised Man dates. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Yeah they really showed Trudeau how to keep the elderly and medical workers up all night. That was great. I thoroughly enjoyed them demanding the Federal government repeal Provincial mask mandates.     Hmmmm Mandates. Maybe they all showed up In Ottawa because they were promised Man dates. 

If Trudeau had half a brain he would've called their bluff and met with them right away and it would've saved alot of bullshit. But instead he faked having covid and hid like a child.

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

If Trudeau had half a brain he would've called their bluff and met with them right away and it would've saved alot of bullshit. But instead he faked having covid and hid like a child.

Trudeau is a fuck up but I’m not sure those idiots would be swayed by a meeting. They didn’t even know who had what jurisdiction. 

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Are those people still terrified of horns? 

If it was the states it would have taken less than 24 hours for the Truckers to be shot. How long could a transport truck blow its horn outside of your house before you resorted to force ?

• Haha 1

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Trudeau is a fuck up but I’m not sure those idiots would be swayed by a meeting. They didn’t even know who had what jurisdiction. 

Trudeau refusal to meet them gave them staying power.

He could've erased all that with a meeting. I read that that was their whole reason for going and they weren't leaving until he met with them.

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trudeau refusal to meet them gave them staying power.

He could've erased all that with a meeting. I read that that was their whole reason for going and they weren't leaving until he met with them.

Maybe you are right. He should have been able to spend 1/2 hour having a conversation with them. He could have invited them to a large arena and debated with their leaders for a bit  I would have shown how small of a crowd they really were  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If it was the states it would have taken less than 24 hours for the Truckers to be shot. How long could a transport truck blow its horn outside of your house before you resorted to force ?

I doubt any of them would get shot here because the truckers all have guns :lol:

PTSD from truck horns shows how sensitive and frail those Canadian big city types are 

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I doubt any of them would get shot here because the truckers all have guns :lol:

PTSD from truck horns shows how sensitive and frail those Canadian big city types are 

Ottawa is all federal government workers.  The woke capital of the world.