Check your account email address ×

RFK….

• Platinum Contributing Member

I recall several 🤡 Posse members supporting him.  The new excuses and marriage is gonna be another fun one to watch.  You fucks have no shame :lol:

Trump is now preparing to attack RFK Jr. after he announced an independent bid for President after their polling shows Kennedy takes more votes from Trump than Biden.

https://x.com/noliewithbtc/status/1710416119272558661?s=46&t=qtfBE6Hx9UNW86ETpTlGNQ

Just now, Deephaven said:

Funniest part are the morons who thought it would be good for Trump.  

Of course -  now they will :backpeddle:.  dummies vote red anyway :lol: 

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I recall several 🤡 Posse members supporting him.  The new excuses and marriage is gonna be another fun one to watch.  You fucks have no shame :lol:

Trump is now preparing to attack RFK Jr. after he announced an independent bid for President after their polling shows Kennedy takes more votes from Trump than Biden.

https://x.com/noliewithbtc/status/1710416119272558661?s=46&t=qtfBE6Hx9UNW86ETpTlGNQ

Why do you always attack democrats who tell the truth?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Biden won't be on the ballot.

I didn't say shit about Biden.  Rfk is not helping trump.  Sucks though as it basically guarantees more D bullshit.  Only saving grace is that viper is gonna lose a bunch of money which will be funny.

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I didn't say shit about Biden.  Rfk is not helping trump.  Sucks though as it basically guarantees more D bullshit.  Only saving grace is that viper is gonna lose a bunch of money which will be funny.

Trumps destroying Biden.

8 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

And yet you're the pussy who won't even risk $1 on the sure bet that u think you'd have.....P U S S Y ! :lol:

Just now, Deephaven said:

As I always I don't read your links.  Hell, no one with an IQ above 50 ever reads your links. 

Make a point for once unless you too much of a little bitch to even try...

That's OK, stay the fool.

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

You never wanted to bet Faggot....but you have a big mouth on the subject.:bigfinger:

Of course not, you will never pay.  Either way, I already won.  Got you to have to need conditions proving even you don't believe it will happen.  That's worth more than your money.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Of course not, you will never pay.  Either way, I already won.  Got you to have to need conditions proving even you don't believe it will happen.  That's worth more than your money.

There are no conditions....dickstain.     Trump will win under any conditions even if he goes to jail or isn't on the ballot, or isn't even the nominee... there are no conditions... I conceded to ridiculous terms that no one else would ever agree too. But I will still win.:lmao:.... How is that for believing ?

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Haha 1

The dem pundits on tv are freaking out about RFK running as an Indy. But polls. :lol: A dem that doesn’t follow every stupid dem narrative…gotta get rid of him. Well, he’s not going away. Should have just let him compete with Joe instead of casting him aside as some wacko. Whoops.

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Nice :backpeddle:

Yes I did backpedal to agree to ridiculous terms that your Team (you Steve and Poopski) requested.  If this was up front I would have never agreed to the bet.... Who the hell would bet on somebody that isn't even the nominee or is locked up....but hey I'm confident enough to give the extreme handicaps that you Chickens 🐔 need to try and beat the GOAT 🐐.....:lol:

So are we on?.....any amount :bc:........

• Haha 1