Check your account email address ×

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snake said:

Instead you just give them the information through what you purchase....

You're trying way to hard. Do you pay taxes?

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Pretty sure most everyone buys food and fuel..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Just pay off the balance every month.

Normally I do.....but took advantage of this offer and to be honest, started more projects than I anticipated because I fully expected to have over half a million in cash free and clear with the sale of my house.   

But buyer was looking for 15k in closing concessions and I said No. Stuck to my original plan of selling at or above my asking price. Deal is off, unaffordable for buyer and I also removed listing for now despite my realtor wanting to continue showing the house.....I just took it as a sign as meant to be and it's already October ... Besides, who am I kidding, not ready to retire just yet :lmao:....coming into the very lucrative season of extended hours and Christmas tips..:bc:

Will let the contract run out in December with this realtor who I am not too happy with anyway....terrible description of house and left out large fenced in yard which would be selling point to anyone with dogs or small children and no mention of whole house standby generator.

My supervisor may be interested in house and we will bypass any realtor and commission fees in the spring if he truly wants . Win/win for both of us . 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Are you scared of "The Man" that you so proudly worked for for many years? 

23 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You're trying way to hard. Do you pay taxes?

Ain't trying nothing.

20 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Pretty sure most everyone buys food and fuel..

Going to Bangor in an hour or so to go to the commissary... will stop at Cu, withdraw $200 and have at it.

I admit I used to play that game as well, hey free money. But I realized selling my life purchases can have nothing good come from it.

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Ain't trying nothing.

Going to Bangor in an hour or so to go to the commissary... will stop at Cu, withdraw $200 and have at it.

I admit I used to play that game as well, hey free money. But I realized selling my life purchases can have nothing good come from it.

Explain life purchases and how nothing good come from it.

Edited by Steve753

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Ain't trying nothing.

Are you driving there in a vehicle registered with the government?

• Like 1

Just now, Snake said:

"The product' says what?

Why's it so hard for you to explain? Just spill the beans on your theory. 

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

I got no choice with the government.

I do as a consumer.

Don't you drive a modern car? That stores everything you do in it and every where you've been, speeds, temps, run time.. I would suggest buying something pre 1980's so you're not part of the "product"

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Don't you drive a modern car? That stores everything you do in it and every where you've been, speeds, temps, run time.. I would suggest buying something pre 1980's so you're not part of the "product"

I've got a childhood friend that thinks like Snake. Won't cross the border, won't fly. He always says when they come for his guns he won't give them up alive. I said to him awhile back why would they come for your guns if everything is on the up and up. 

20 hours ago, Kevin said:

Ouch - but compared to those loan companies charging 600% on a few hundred dollar loan it probably is a bargain.

In all reality they have to be that high. 1/2 the people are going to burn them and its not worth it to cut a loan one will make $15 on.Without crazy rates that whole industry couldnt exist.