Check your account email address ×

Yo Philly... get a grip on your trash problems

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

trivial, look at what my daughter's swim team did to my boat to use in the homecoming parade on Friday... :(

IMG_20231004_175559968.jpg

:joint::lol:

Edited by EvilBird
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

lmk if it's any of your J6 tourists buddies, you can text me.  :lol:

He isn't my buddy, just a small businessman like me, and drives 40 minutes to buy feed and hay from me for his animals.  

Strange, yes.  But I don't think he'd hurt a fly.  I wish he'd give me his up close video he took walking right beside the shaman on his way to the capital.  I'd have to share that one.....:lol:

No I can't find an old post I made a couple yearsago about this inner city dirt bike shit.  I witnessed it first hand in the city of Bethlehem while watching a high school baseball game.  Wheelying right down the fucking main roads around the field like it was slayground for christ's sake.  I was hoping they'd hit a fire hydrant right in front of everyone, but, no such luck.  :lol:

30 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

trivial, look at what my daughter's swim team did to my boat to use in the homecoming parade on Friday... :(

IMG_20231004_175559968.jpg

Put some finish coat and paint on that sheetrock you savage!

Edited by DriftBusta

4 minutes ago, hayward said:

He isn't my buddy, just a small businessman like me, and drives 40 minutes to buy feed and hay from me for his animals.  

Strange, yes.  But I don't think he'd hurt a fly.  I wish he'd give me his up close video he took walking right beside the shaman on his way to the capital.  I'd have to share that one.....:lol:

No I can't find an old post I made a couple yearsago about this inner city dirt bike shit.  I witnessed it first hand in the city of Bethlehem while watching a high school baseball game.  Wheelying right down the fucking main roads around the field like it was slayground for christ's sake.  I was hoping they'd hit a fire hydrant right in front of everyone, but, no such luck.  :lol:

i hear yee... :thumbsup: 

pretty sure I'd react rather negatively... street sign post between the spokes and forks sorta stuff.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Put some finish coat and paint on that sheetrock you savage!

yeah yeah, just haven't concerned myself with it.. plus it gives the wife something to complain about. 

if metal weren't stupidly expensive I was going to do the bottom four feet in dark stainless.  metal is still stupidly high. 

• Like 1