Check your account email address ×

New York under water. Again

revkevsdi

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Right wing climate change deniers: it snowed this winter so climate change is false.  🤣 

No one's denying climate change. It's just not a crisis. It however is a money making farce.

15 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

No one's denying climate change. It's just not a crisis. It however is a money making farce.

Actually the ultra left are denying climate change.  According to them the climate has been completely stable the last million years.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Did you get angry about the Barbie movie like the rest of the right wing snowflakes?

No, did you dress up like a woman like the rest of the left wing homos? 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Cold War said:

No, did you dress up like a woman like the rest of the left wing homos? 

The best I can do is an old red shirt that faded to pink. Would that get you frothing with righteous indignation nation like it did Ben Shapiro?  

Show us where the doll movie hurt you. 🤣 

On 10/1/2023 at 7:02 PM, EvilBird said:

Barbie Hands is so fucking dumb. 

Have 6 relatives in FL all live near the beach with homes insured. 

Poor Kevgiveshead is such a fucking whiney lily white Canadian faggot. :lol:

21 hours ago, Edmo said:

He likes to talk about facts, but clearly avoids the important ones. Or ones that don’t follow the narrative. Libs are dumb.

Derp derp “but ah has 6 relatives dat live in fluridah so’s ah no better” 

How many home insurance companies have left Florida?

On July 13, 2023, AAA became the most recent insurance company to announce that it is limiting its risk in the state by nonrenewing policies with auto, home and umbrella bundles. The carrier is still writing new business in Florida for both auto and home but in areas with lower exposure. Earlier in July, Farmers Insuranceannounced that it is no longer offering new business or renewing any of its auto, home and umbrella policies in Florida.

In mid-2022, Bankers Insurance Company reported its exit from Florida, only to be followed by AIG and Lexington Insurance, a subsidiary of AIG. Lexington Insurance is a surplus lines carrier focused on high-value homes with replacement costs over $1 million — leaving an estimated 8,000 policyholders searching for specialized coverage in a limited market.

Between home insurance companies going insolvent, limiting their risk or leaving the state altogether, Florida has lost over 30 insurance providers — or some form of coverage from these providers — in the past three years.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Derp derp “but ah has 6 relatives dat live in fluridah so’s ah no better” 

How many home insurance companies have left Florida?

On July 13, 2023, AAA became the most recent insurance company to announce that it is limiting its risk in the state by nonrenewing policies with auto, home and umbrella bundles. The carrier is still writing new business in Florida for both auto and home but in areas with lower exposure. Earlier in July, Farmers Insuranceannounced that it is no longer offering new business or renewing any of its auto, home and umbrella policies in Florida.

In mid-2022, Bankers Insurance Company reported its exit from Florida, only to be followed by AIG and Lexington Insurance, a subsidiary of AIG. Lexington Insurance is a surplus lines carrier focused on high-value homes with replacement costs over $1 million — leaving an estimated 8,000 policyholders searching for specialized coverage in a limited market.

Between home insurance companies going insolvent, limiting their risk or leaving the state altogether, Florida has lost over 30 insurance providers — or some form of coverage from these providers — in the past three years.

And you think thats because of climate change? :lol:

You dont live in Florida.

You wouldn't be able to make it as a lily white sissy Canadian.

So why do you care anyway?  :read:

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The best I can do is an old red shirt that faded to pink. Would that get you frothing with righteous indignation nation like it did Ben Shapiro?  

Show us where the doll movie hurt you. 🤣 

What?  I just told you I wasn’t bothered by the movie, but here you’re gushing from your snatch well after the entire country has moved on. 
But, everyone here knows you are a nagging bitch half man who never gives anything a rest.  

If my grandkids wanted to see it, I would take them.  Fortunately they are more interested in Ninja Turtles.  Which I don’t really get either, but it was fine to sit through. 

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

And you think thats because of climate change? :lol:

You dont live in Florida.

You wouldn't be able to make it as a lily white sissy Canadian.

So why do you care anyway?  :read:

You’d have to be brain dead to live in Florida.  You’d make a perfect Florida man though. 

• Gold Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

You’d have to be brain dead to live in Florida.  You’d make a perfect Florida man though. 

Yeah look how shitty this place looks. Fast boats and hot Women in Bikini's not your thing I suppose. :lol:

Typical frutcake Libtard.