Check your account email address ×

Big 3 coughed up a 20% wage increase.

spin_dry

6 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

how many carbon credit dollars did Elon/Tesla pocket during Trump's tenure?

https://carboncredits.com/tesla-carbon-credits-revenue-up-by-12/

did you know this was happening so the big three could continue selling ice vehicles? 

:pc:

I was 19 years old when I started at Belvidere assembly…..I was there over 10 years when Covid hit and fucked everything up. Did my time and took 8 years to get up to top pay. They cut 3rd shift….then 2nd shift….I barley made the cut on 1 shift. Then they slowed the line down to basically a skeleton crew…..then moved the product to Mexico. We were the the #2 plant in quality in North America of out of the big 3. Most of us got a letter in the mail…..transfer or lose all of your benefits/insurance in 2 weeks. Electric cars are not good for 90% or the public and definitely not good for the workforce. I loved my time there and enjoyed what I did and built every car like it was mine. Management truly doesn’t give a fuck about quality and it’s all about quantity. Sad they are willing to give up thousands of workers who actually know what they are doing to save a few bucks after billions in profit. Hopefully the the strike gets them the significant wage increases most of them deserve and most importantly some job security.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Like always, no solution, just negative comments.

What part don't you understand and is negative?   He said to use dumping the Biden mandate stance on EV's as a bargaining tool.    See the bold on yami123.  Sound advice and job security . 

Trump's  business skills and acumen are authoritative and unmatched.  He is the only one who can get this country on the right track again. :thumbsup:

Screenshot_20230916_183320_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7b6f32714e093564ddb36685a1ddff9a.jpg

53 minutes ago, yami123 said:

I. Electric cars are not good for 90% or the public and definitely not good for the workforce. I loved my time there and enjoyed what I did and built every car like it was mine. Management truly doesn’t give a fuck about quality and it’s all about quantity. Sad they are willing to give up thousands of workers who actually know what they are doing to save a few bucks after billions in profit. Hopefully the the strike gets them the significant wage increases most of them deserve and most importantly some job security.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

What part don't you understand and is negative?   He said to use dumping the Biden mandate stance on EV's as a bargaining tool.    See the bold on yami123.  Sound advice and job security . 

Trump's  business skills and acumen are authoritative and unmatched.  He is the only one who can get this country on the right track again. :thumbsup:

Screenshot_20230916_183320_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7b6f32714e093564ddb36685a1ddff9a.jpg

Ya 6 times bankrupt along with multiple other failures.

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Ya 6 times bankrupt along with multiple other failures.

His successes far outweigh the failures....and all he did was take advantage of laws as written.... absolute genius billionaire businessman.:bc:.... keep watching CNN

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

His successes far outweigh the failures....and all he did was take advantage of laws as written.... absolute genius billionaire businessman.:bc:.... keep watching CNN

I respect your opinions. 

Mine are different.

:bc:

Assume Toyota isn't lying on their battery that they are releasing >500mi range in 10min of charging.  This is akin to gas and now means you can use an electric car for 90% of applications instead of 20%.  Telling the US Auto manufacturers to ignore that market and pursue only combustion is complete suicide.  Electric in general is superior in every way except how it currently deals with power/storage and fire safety.  Outside of those concerns they are great.  Remember there was a time people could buy Model T's and finding gas was brutal.  Staying with wood fired steam cars as the alternative would have been a death knell for any company.  Trump's statements on this were made just to fire up his idiotic voting base and are beyond stupid.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Trump looking out for the American Worker.

Screenshot_20230917_190453_Truth Social.jpg

How come he doesn’t say anything about how UAW workers are being sold down the river by psychopathic CEO’s whose bonuses depend on stock performance? Which is lead primarily by cost cutting. And since the greatest expense of any company is labor…..well you get the idea.