Check your account email address ×

Most hilarious thing about the Comey firing.

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You are so fucking much of a pathetic hack and a moron its painful :guzzle: the AG is the director of the FBI's boss you stupid fuck  :finger3:

Trump fired him after asking the deputy AG to give him a reason to, then tried to say it was on the deputies idea.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, 1jkw said:

Trump fired him after asking the deputy AG to give him a reason to, then tried to say it was on the deputies idea.

Link?

8 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

It was you FUCKING clown what part of anyone requiring senate conformation must be ultimately fired by the POTUS don't you understand???? you stupid fuck  :guzzle:

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

It was you FUCKING clown what part of anyone requiring senate conformation must be ultimately fired by the POTUS don't you understand???? you stupid fuck  :guzzle:

Yes but Trump wanted him fired and asked the deputy AG to put in writing a reason to do so then claimed it was the GG's idea and didn't have the balls to fire Comey face to face.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Just Google deputy AG and take your pick.

I'll take the word of the press secretary over the MSM who said upon discussing Rosenstein's opinion on Comey directly with him on Monday he was asked to put those items in a letter which he did and delivered to Trump on Tuesday.  

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Yes but Trump wanted him fired and asked the deputy AG to put in writing a reason to do so then claimed it was the GG's idea and didn't have the balls to fire Comey face to face.

Yah that is the FAKEWNEWS DemonCUNT talking points you are being spoon fed :flush:

Just now, Highmark said:

I'll take the word of the press secretary over the MSM who said upon discussing Rosenstein's opinion on Comey directly with him on Monday he was asked to put those items in a letter which he did and delivered to Trump on Tuesday.  

Yes the press secretary has never been wrong, don't bother reading about what really happened just take the press secretary's word like when he said the president still has faith in Comey.

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Yah that is the FAKEWNEWS DemonCUNT talking points you are being spoon fed :flush:

Like the fake news when Trump said on day 1 he would label China a currency manipulator or Mexico is going to pay for the wall?

Just now, 1jkw said:

Yes the press secretary has never been wrong, don't bother reading about what really happened just take the press secretary's word like when he said the president still has faith in Comey.

And you go with the proven 98% negative MSM, what a shock :lol:

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Did you know he was hiding in the bushes after Comey got fired? :lol: Spicer is the biggest tool in the WH and you'll take his word for it :lmao: 

Just now, 1jkw said:

Like the fake news when Trump said on day 1 he would label China a currency manipulator or Mexico is going to pay for the wall?

They are and they are, whats your problem???? :guzzle:

Skidmark's boy :lmao: 

After the news on Tuesday that Donald Trump had fired FBI Director James Comey, one of the most surreal moments featured White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer hiding in the bushes to stay away from the press. But Spicer clearly wasn’t happy with that description.

To be clear, Spicer was merely among the bushes. Not in. Among. Bush adjacent. In the approximate vicinity of shrubbery.

White House press secretary Sean Spicer emerges from “among” the bushes to talk with reporters and insists that the cameras and lights be turned off on May 9, 2017 (AP Photo/Carolyn Kaster)

The Washington Post reported on the bizarre scene where Spicer was trying to avoid speaking to the press on Tuesday night:

After Spicer spent several minutes hidden in the bushes behind these sets, Janet Montesi, an executive assistant in the press office, emerged and told reporters that Spicer would answer some questions, as long as he was not filmed doing so. Spicer then emerged.

“Just turn the lights off. Turn the lights off,” he ordered. “We’ll take care of this... Can you just turn that light off?”

Spicer got his wish and was soon standing in near darkness between two tall hedges, with more than a dozen reporters closely gathered around him. For 10 minutes, he responded to a flurry of questions, vacillating between light-hearted asides and clear frustration with getting the same questions over and over again.

http://gizmodo.com/correction-sean-spicer-wasnt-hiding-in-the-bushes-he-1795117363

14 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Again you're information is coming from whom?  CNN and their "sources?"   GMAFB. :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Again you're information is coming from whom?  CNN and their "sources?"   GMAFB. :lol:  

I don't get cnn or msm  if you Google deputy Ag there are many sources and I watched and heard the press secretary say Trump still had confidence in Comey and then fire him.

Just now, 1jkw said:

I don't get cnn or msm  if you Google deputy Ag there are many sources and I watched and heard the press secretary say Trump still had confidence in Comey and then fire him.

When I hear that from Rosenstein I'll believe it.   Until then I see it as typical MSM propaganda.  

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

When I hear that from Rosenstein I'll believe it.   Until then I see it as typical MSM propaganda.  

Sure and when you heard Trump still had faith in Comey you believed it and days later he was fired, and I don't get MSM or CNN.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

my god it must suck to have such a small mind, and non-critical thinking skills. it's not the actual firing of comey you bonehead, it's the timing of it and what he was involved with at the time. this is obviously part of a cover-up.

A cover up that is playing out right in the open? 

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

he threatened to resign because he was pissed about it for crying out loud.

8 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Sure and when you heard Trump still had faith in Comey you believed it and days later he was fired, and I don't get MSM or CNN.

When was the last time Trump said he had faith in Comey?   Did he after Comey's last testimony?   Did he after a non-partisian Rosenstein laid out why he didn't want Comey in the job any longer?   Business has taught Trump to understand the chain of command.   Comey reports to Rosenstein not to Jeff Sessions.   The director of the FBI does not report directly to the AG but the Deputy AG.   That's the way it is.   If an employee tells you he's lost trust in one of his subordinates you take action.  

Hierarchy of the Dept of Justice.

US_Department_of_Justice_Organizational_Chart.png

Edited by Highmark

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

When was the last time Trump said he had faith in Comey?   Did he after Comey's last testimony?   Did he after a non-partisian Rosenstein laid out why he didn't want Comey in the job any longer?   Business has taught Trump to understand the chain of command.   Comey reports to Rosenstein not to Jeff Sessions.   The director of the FBI does not report directly to the AG but the Deputy AG.   That's the way it is.   If an employee tells you he's lost trust in one of his subordinates you take action.  

Hierarchy of the Dept of Justice.

US_Department_of_Justice_Organizational_Chart.png

And none of that changes the fact that Trump wanted him gone and asked the Deputy AG to put in writing reasons to do so.

Trump could have let him go on day one, Trump praised Comey for going after hrc and now fires him for it in the midst of an investigation doesn't look good.

the press secretary said Trump still supported Comey within the last 2 weeks.