Check your account email address ×

massive graphics department FAIL...

so old dog can't just jump up into the back of the Tahoe any longer with his hips and vision so the wife has me go 'dog step' shopping this evening... I actually ordered this for him but one of the Amazon product images in particular had us both laughing our asses off... 

61-BHCT9OlL._AC_SX522_.jpg

:lol:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, hayward said:

I foresee your wife pinching her fingers in that thing and leaving it out at the end of the driveway for the garbage man to take to the dump.:lol:

And it'll be your fault...:pc:

if anyone punches their fingers it will be me.   

I had to pick old dog up and get him in the back of the truck... he wasn't exactly thrilled with that.

IMG_20230522_181359843.jpg

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

if anyone punches their fingers it will be me.   

I had to pick old dog up and get him in the back of the truck... he wasn't exactly thrilled with that.

IMG_20230522_181359843.jpg

Last weekend, my brother was sitting on his boat, and another one came up to the gas dock, dragging a dinghy behind it.  Middle aged lady hops off the boat and wants to get her dog off to take him for a pee.  She is asking the Gen Z dock boy for some help, because the dog is probably 90 lbs.  Weak tit dock boy manages to drop the dog into the water.  Now the dog is flailing around in the water and can't get up on the dock or their boat.  Lady panics and decides to jump in the water after him, now they're both flailing around.  My brother jumps into action and hops on their dinghy with a boat hook and manages to get them both onto the dinghy.  Not sure where the husband was the whole time, but whatever.  So now she's on the dock gathering hersself, then starts yelling "ouch ouch, somethings stinging me, I think its a jelly fish!"  Without hesitation she drops her pants right in front of everyone and is now in her underwear on the dock.  She fishes around and finally discovers the stinging that she was feeling was her vape pen shorting out and shocking her.  :lol:  My brother just shook his head and walked away.  The shit you see at the gas dock is almost as good as what you see at the boat launches.  :lol: 

• Haha 9

46 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Last weekend, my brother was sitting on his boat, and another one came up to the gas dock, dragging a dinghy behind it.  Middle aged lady hops off the boat and wants to get her dog off to take him for a pee.  She is asking the Gen Z dock boy for some help, because the dog is probably 90 lbs.  Weak tit dock boy manages to drop the dog into the water.  Now the dog is flailing around in the water and can't get up on the dock or their boat.  Lady panics and decides to jump in the water after him, now they're both flailing around.  My brother jumps into action and hops on their dinghy with a boat hook and manages to get them both onto the dinghy.  Not sure where the husband was the whole time, but whatever.  So now she's on the dock gathering hersself, then starts yelling "ouch ouch, somethings stinging me, I think its a jelly fish!"  Without hesitation she drops her pants right in front of everyone and is now in her underwear on the dock.  She fishes around and finally discovers the stinging that she was feeling was her vape pen shorting out and shocking her.  :lol:  My brother just shook his head and walked away.  The shit you see at the gas dock is almost as good as what you see at the boat launches.  :lol: 

that would have been a perfect time to have a video camera.

Merica is getting dumber and using less and less common f'ng sense every day.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

I built a flat carpeted 5 ft. ramp for ours. 

this one can be set up as a ramp or steps, he used it both ways without issue.  I wanted something that would fold flat and not take up much space so it can live in the truck.  our old Tahoe had a lower load floor height than the '16 and a 'bumper'.  the new gen Tahoe/Yukon/Suburban have a load floor that's ridiculously high.  

• Like 1