Check your account email address ×

Murdering cunts.

Not a common occurrence in Owen Sound that’s for sure 

They will find out soon enough who it was. Great thing about human scum is they also don’t know how to STFU 

5 hours ago, SkisNH said:

If only he was allowed to conceal carry...he might of been able to defend himself from multiple attackers. 

If he was allowed so would his attackers,  kinda of a silly point don't you think? 

3 guns > 1 gun 

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

If he was allowed so would his attackers,  kinda of a silly point don't you think? 

3 guns > 1 gun 

The threat alone is enough to deter sometimes.

If the restaurant had a firearm, even in a locked drawer, the nephew may have had the chance to obtain it, and intervene during the altercation. 

No conceal carry or otherwise. I don't think Canadians are responsible enough. Look at how we vote.

In your own home or business it should be available as an option.

It's all speculation though.

The pricks in Chicago got what the deserved.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Voodoo said:

The threat alone is enough to deter sometimes.

If the restaurant had a firearm, even in a locked drawer, the nephew may have had the chance to obtain it, and intervene during the altercation. 

No conceal carry or otherwise. I don't think Canadians are responsible enough. Look at how we vote.

In your own home or business it should be available as an option.

It's all speculation though.

The pricks in Chicago got what the deserved.

From how you described the man he seems to be too kind and generous to even consider taking another person's life. I don't feel guns could have helped in this situation,  nice people usually end up losing when dealing with total peices of shit that have no moral values.

15 minutes ago, HSR said:

3 guns > 1 gun 

He will never get a chance to find out because he was denied the right to defend himself. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HSR said:

From how you described the man he seems to be too kind and generous to even consider taking another person's life. I don't feel guns could have helped in this situation,  nice people usually end up losing when dealing with total peices of shit that have no moral values.

True, I doubt he had much use for firearms. 

If I could wave a magic wand and eliminate EVERY gun on the planet I probably would........probably.

Till then my training tells me to keep a well stocked armoury.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

I have zero interest in ever hurting anyone.  However, if I felt the need to draw my pistol, I will squeeze the trigger.  I hope to God that I never have to pull it. 

Just now, Highmark said:

Hard to imagine this as not drug related.   Not every tweaker is skinny with poor teeth.   

I doesn't appear so. Not a robbery, a dine and dash it seems

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

I doesn't appear so. Not a robbery, a dine and dash it seems

It doesn't have to be a drug deal to be drug related.   It could have been as simple as a dine and dash confrontation that ended in a fight that ended up in a murder because he fell after being knocked out and hit his head on the concrete.   Doesn't necessarily mean it was race related either but it could have been. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

He will never get a chance to find out because he was denied the right to defend himself. 

From what I can gather from the info provided, if he thought it would have escalated to this he would have gave them the meal for free and not used a gun. Guns aren't always the answer.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

From what I can gather from the info provided, if he thought it would have escalated to this he would have gave them the meal for free and not used a gun. Guns aren't always the answer.

Of course he would give them a free meal vs getting beat to death....once the beating starts or is inevitable, he has the right to protect himself. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Of course he would give them a free meal vs getting beat to death....once the beating starts or is inevitable, he has the right to protect himself. 

My point was he would have gave them the meal and would never had pulled a gun under the circumstances.

• Gold Member

Sad . :(

Sounds like a Dine and Dash . They probably told Him it wasn't good and they were not paying. Owner had pride and got angry and confronted them and they figure beat Him up. I doubt they wanted to murder Him but things get out of control fast in a fight esp 3 vs 1. 

Bottom line is a Gun would have helped Him only if he had the ability to draw and/or shoot his targets quickly once they attacked. 

Then You proceed to get dragged thru the Courts to defend your freedom from Anti Gun idiots.