Check your account email address ×

Deep thoughts by maxine "the confused mouth" waters (d) CA

how the fuck is it we cant do any better than this for elected representation ..its mind numbing that people who lack the mental faculty to prepare a logical argument for an on air interview can be congressmen and senators 

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

how the fuck is it we cant do any better than this for elected representation ..its mind numbing that people who lack the mental faculty to prepare a logical argument for an on air interview can be congressmen and senators 

Truly is amazing but then you look at some of the fucking idiots on here and realize fucking idiots are everywhere :guzzle: 

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Truly is amazing but then you look at some of the fucking idiots on here and realize fucking idiots are everywhere :guzzle: 

yes , but there should be enough people who take an interest in preventing fucking idiots from representing us to kill their campaigns immediately 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

yes , but there should be enough people who take an interest in preventing fucking idiots from representing us to kill their campaigns immediately 

Just talk to your average Californian leftard and this spook getting elected is explained :flush: 

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I've wondered about this for decades.  My conclusion is that Americans have been trained to be indifferent about it anymore and the reality is, there just aren't enough decent people with brains that want these jobs.  Honestly, politicians are kind of idiots and to live inside that filth of stupidity takes a special person of moral corruption.  Career politicians are the WORST because they've figured out how to get rich doing it.  People that follow any of them around like they are rock stars are complicit idiots.  

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I've wondered about this for decades.  My conclusion is that Americans have been trained to be indifferent about it anymore and the reality is, there just aren't enough decent people with brains that want these jobs.  Honestly, politicians are kind of idiots and to live inside that filth of stupidity takes a special person of moral corruption.  Career politicians are the WORST because they've figured out how to get rich doing it.  People that follow any of them around like they are rock stars are complicit idiots.  

poor snowrider 

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

quote-you-can-t-get-rich-in-politics-unl