Check your account email address ×

Archer Transcript

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Snake said:

According to the transcript, Archer testified that Hunter Biden used his "very powerful name" to "add value" in pitching and securing foreign business ventures. But Hunter was sly about it: he wouldn't "overtly" say that he'd use his dad as leverage.

"Defensive leverage that the value is there in his work," Archer explained. "The value that Hunter Biden brought to it was having--you know, there was--the theoretical was corporate governance, but obviously, given the brand, that was a large part of the value," Archer continued. "I don't think it was the sole value, but I do think that was a key component of the value."

Archer testified that Hunter put his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, on speakerphone during meetings with their business partners at least 20 times to sell "the brand."

"Obviously, that brought the most value to the brand," Archer said. "It was Hunter Biden and him."

When questioned about whether Archer and Hunter Biden would convey to their business partners that they had "unique access" due to Biden's position, Archer concurred. "Yes, we would say we had unique understanding of D.C. and how it operates and how that, you know, could positively reflect on the terms of our business."

You’re desperate and grasping for straws.  Typical of a cultist :lol: 

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

giphy.gif

"I reject what you posted directly from the transcript I asked to see with witless platitudes and call you names."

It's why he get no argument from me... my grand daughter has taught me how to deal with a 2 year old mentality.

President Joe Biden’s claims of not being a part of or privy to the Biden family business deals are “categorically false,” Devon Archer told Tucker Carlson during an interview released Friday.

While many pieces of evidence show Joe Biden was involved in his family’s business deals, Archer added himself to the list.

“Joe Biden had no role whatsoever in his son’s business or knowledge of it, right? That seems false,” Tucker stated to Archer.

“I think that’s categorically false,” Archer confirmed. “I think that’s not factually right.”

“I think he was aware of Hunter’s business,” Archer said. “He met with Hunter’s business partners. I mean, you found a letter that he wrote to me,” Archer said, describing a thank you note he received from Joe Biden in 2011: