Check your account email address ×

he asked for it...

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The attorney is spot on but you won’t watch it.

Actually I did watch it thank you very much. Nothing I didnt already know and havent heard already. 

But really is this finally it??? :lol:

Edited by EvilBird
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The attorney is spot on but you won’t watch it.

he's not an 'attorney', he's a lifelong republican judge appointed by Bush...

and advised Pence.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

1bee1b3b32352411e853e18d42949593.gif.a6e1ccc1e3e2582bbf323e0fdcf670e5.gif

Kind of hard to charge someone with creating an insurrection when nobody committed the insurrection. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Highmark said:

Kind of hard to charge someone with creating an insurrection when nobody committed the insurrection. 

wait, I've been informed here Ray Epps started it.  :dunno: 

in the mean time, how many have been charged with seditious conspiracy? 

there's a very specific line in the law which is what most in government wanted him charged with... 

§2383. Rebellion or insurrection

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=granuleid:USC-1999-title18-section2383&num=0&edition=1999#:~:text=Whoever incites%2C sets on foot,office under the United States.

10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

wait, I've been informed here Ray Epps started it.  :dunno: 

in the mean time, how many have been charged with seditious conspiracy? 

there's a very specific line in the law which is what most in government wanted him charged with... 

§2383. Rebellion or insurrection

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=granuleid:USC-1999-title18-section2383&num=0&edition=1999#:~:text=Whoever incites%2C sets on foot,office under the United States.

:lmao:How do you charge a man who repeatedly said "peacefully?"  

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lmao:How do you charge a man who repeatedly said "peacefully?"  

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof

did I say it was an insurrection?   think carefully... 

people want/wanted him found guilty of an insurrection so he can never hold office again... duh. 

select committee suggests charges, but it's up to DOJ to attempt to prosecute the charges they feel a person can be tried and found guilty of.  has Trump said what's in his latest DOJ letter yet? 

https://www.npr.org/2022/12/21/1144489935/january-6-committee-full-report-release

12 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

OMG appointed by Bush, praise Jesus 

what does that have to do with the price of beans, and that's all you have to say about his judicial record?     

oh, is he one of those deep state RINOs?  

you fuckers crack me up...

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

people want/wanted him found guilty of an insurrection so he can never hold office again... duh. 

select committee suggests charges, but it's up to DOJ to attempt to prosecute the charges they feel a person can be tried and found guilty of.  has Trump said what's in his latest DOJ letter yet? 

https://www.npr.org/2022/12/21/1144489935/january-6-committee-full-report-release

what does that have to do with the price of beans, and that's all you have to say about his judicial record?     

Of course they do and that is my point.   Hoping to prosecute someone for something they didn't do to achieve a different end game.   That's pretty bad on the part of our govt....don't you think? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

he's not an 'attorney', he's a lifelong republican judge appointed by Bush...

and advised Pence.

35 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

OMG appointed by Bush, praise Jesus 

14 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

You’re the one that mentioned who appointed him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I laugh everything you fuckers post a video or quote from the opposite party or was appointed by the opposition in power....then you act like that's the only thing that matters...it holds extra special powers LMAO

4 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I laugh everything you fuckers post a video or quote from the opposite party or was appointed by the opposition in power....then you act like that's the only thing that matters...it holds extra special powers LMAO

ummm... everyone I've cited in the thread is a lifelong republican.  not a democrat, nor a magatard

15 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

ummm... everyone I've cited in the thread is a lifelong republican.  not a democrat, nor a magatard

Said unartfully  but you know what I ment...when ever democrat posts a republican against a republican 

Or a republican posts a democrat complaint about a democrat 

It's like a werewolf killing silver bullet