Check your account email address ×

Michigan attorney general charges fake Trump electors over alleged 2020 election crimes

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

aren’t you tired of being guthooked with every new main stream media outrage against Trump?  I mean, it has gone into the heights of absurdity.

aren't you tired of getting hooked by the majority of my threads and posts? 

1kd6wV.gif

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

aren't you tired of getting hooked by the majority of my threads and posts? 

1kd6wV.gif

I’m just really bored today, and trying to get through all my CE bullshit and your posts are a convenient distraction.  :lol: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I’m just really bored today, and trying to get through all my CE bullshit and your posts are a convenient distraction.  :lol: 

it's more fun fishing with shiny lures and big hooks

• 4 months later...
On 7/19/2023 at 1:14 PM, racer254 said:

Any other election.  But now ......FAKE ELECTORS.   OMG, we have FAKE ELECTORS!!!!  Even though they were actually ELECTED by their party.  OMG where are the COPS.

On 7/19/2023 at 1:20 PM, racer254 said:

More FAKE ELECTORS:  Get the cops, get the dems, these are FAKE!!!

The Wisconsin Republicans had their electoral slate come together to cast their votes for President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence, in hopes that the Democratic-controlled U.S. House of Representatives count their votes instead, the Associated Press reported.

“While President Trump’s campaign continues to pursue legal options for Wisconsin, Republican electors met today in accordance with statutory guidelines to preserve our role in the electoral process with the final outcome still pending in the courts,” Wisconsin GOP Chair Andrew Hitt said in a statement on the party website.

In a footnote, the campaign stated it wanted the electors to sign their votes and send them to Washington, so they can be counted “if there is a later determination that they are the duly appointed electors for Wisconsin.”

On 7/19/2023 at 1:35 PM, racer254 said:

Rogue ELECTOR, but still back to vote and never charged with anything.....

In 2004, a Democratic elector voted for the party’s vice presidential nominee over the presidential nominee in what is believed to be just a mix-up of two men named John (Kerry, the presidential candidate, and Edwards, the running mate). State lawmakers changed Minnesota law to make clear that the electors are bound by the popular vote outcome to head off future mishaps.

That law came into play four years ago when an elector bypassed Minnesota victor Hillary Clinton for her primary rival, Bernie Sanders. That elector was immediately removed and an alternate cast a vote for Clinton in his place.

Muhammad Abdurrahman walked into Minnesota's Capitol building on Dec. 19 and voted for Bernie Sanders for president. Of course, the Vermont senator was not on the Minnesota ballot for president on November 8, and Hillary Clinton won the state's 10 electoral votes, with a lead of about 45,000 votes. Muhammad Abdurrahman was a faithless elector — or at least, he tried to be. Once he voted for Sanders, he was quickly replaced in his post by another elector who cast their vote for Clinton, as expected.

Coincidentally, the wayward elector is back this year. Muhammad Abdurrahman said in 2016 that he disagreed with Minnesota’s law binding electors when he went off script, but he told an MPR News producer last week that he would back the party ticket this time.

On 7/19/2023 at 1:36 PM, racer254 said:

MORE FAKE ELECTORS:  But no charges.  Maybe the dems just want to get rid of the electoral college in the big picture.  And good old conservatives like one on here are falling for it.

At least a half-dozen Democratic electors have signed onto an attempt to block Donald Trump from winning an Electoral College majority, an effort designed not only to deny Trump the presidency but also to undermine the legitimacy of the institution.

The presidential electors, mostly former Bernie Sanders supporters who hail from Washington state and Colorado, are now lobbying their Republican counterparts in other states to reject their oaths — and in some cases, state law — to vote against Trump when the Electoral College meets on Dec. 19.

But the Democratic electors are convinced that even in defeat, their efforts would erode confidence in the Electoral College and fuel efforts to eliminate it, ending the body’s 228-year run as the only official constitutional process for electing the president. With that goal in mind, the group is also contemplating encouraging Democratic electors to oppose Hillary Clinton and partner with Republicans in support of a consensus pick like Mitt Romney or John Kasich.

On 7/19/2023 at 1:42 PM, racer254 said:

Michigan’s Democratic Attorney General Dana Nessel was sued by the American Freedom Law Center challenging her policy directive to unlawfully target groups in Michigan designated by the radical, leftist Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) as “hate” groups. SPLC was the recipient of donations from the Soros Fund Charitable Foundation.

On 7/20/2023 at 2:25 PM, racer254 said:

FAKE ELECTORS  The newest trump hating buzzword.

On 7/20/2023 at 2:31 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

G U I L T Y 

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952jyuh33nulvkyhepnq

loling.gif.3b8a19c350dce553f4727f3b5f7f1b95.gif