Check your account email address ×

Anybody Know….

• Platinum Contributing Member

Does orange man has a good lawyer yet?  I mean 74 million votes for him - surely there are a few good lawyers willing to step up, make straight cash from the ‘billionaire’ (Saudi’s might kick in) given the case is easily winnable for orange man.  If all else fails - there appears to be an abundance of great legal minds on FSCE who can step up :lol: Or maybe a couple fine House Repugs/Senators can step up and represent orange man since the case cuts so easily in his favor.  

Who’s left for orange man to blame?  I’ll give him credit - he knows his voter base - ignorant deplorable’s :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Does orange man has a good lawyer yet?  I mean 74 million votes for him - surely there are a few good lawyers willing to step up, make straight cash from the ‘billionaire’ (Saudi’s might kick in) given the case is easily winnable for orange man.  If all else fails - there appears to be an abundance of great legal minds on FSCE who can step up :lol: Or maybe a couple of the fine House Repugs/Senators can step up and represent orange man since the case cuts so easily in his favor.  

Who’s left for orange man to blame?  I’ll give him credit - he knows his voter base - ignorant deplorable’s :lmao: 

giphy.gif

• Haha 7

8 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Cut him some slack, it's probably the first boner he's had in 20 years. :lol:

As I recall he has a very good looking wife , so I’d hope the boner at least works , not much I’d the rest of him does!