Check your account email address ×

Marijuana leftovers sicken dog in Colorado

ckf

4 minutes ago, Dave said:

So you cant be impaired enough to get into an accident? While driving?

People think it's the same as alcohol, it's not. I think stoned drivers are probably more cautious. Unless they fall asleep. I know lots of people who have been doing it everyday for over 30 years. 

Just now, Anler said:

People think it's the same as alcohol, it's not. I think stoned drivers are probably more cautious. Unless they fall asleep. I know lots of people who have been doing it everyday for over 30 years. 

I know lots of people who drink and drive....drunk people think they are more cautious too. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

We have all been fed this refer madness our whole lives, and much like other things it has been a complete lie. The reasons marijuana is illegal is not because it is dangerous, in fact it has nothing to do with that. And don't forget that we now have 50 years if data to go be now. Marijuana has been pretty main stream since the 60's.

If you look at who is pushing the anti agenda it is enough to know that it's bullshit. 

Just now, Anler said:

We have all been fed this refer madness our whole lives, and much like other things it has been a complete lie. The reasons marijuana is illegal is not because it is dangerous, in fact it has nothing to do with that. And don't forget that we now have 50 years if data to go be now. Marijuana has been pretty main stream since the 60's.

If you look at who is pushing the anti agenda it is enough to know that it's bullshit. 

Idgaf if its legal or not....but dont tell me its good for you. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

I know lots of people who drink and drive....drunk people think they are more cautious too. :lol:

I have done it (drunk driving)quite a bit in my life too, I would never be foolish enough to say it is safe. 

Just now, Anler said:

I have done it (drunk driving)quite a bit in my life too, I would never be foolish enough to say it is safe. 

But yet you say smoking dope and driving is....they are 2 of the same.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

However I can see where if a dog got ahold of a large amount of edibles it could be overwhelming... :lol:

hell a dog . I have been a bit overwhelmed my self lol. I conceder my self a pretty experienced smoker .

2 yrs a go a bud breaks out a hand full of thc gel caps for cancer treatment in a hotel lobby in Omaha . we each took2  to start for breakfast . fuck me the shit kept coming on in waves like MDMA it was all good the first 6hrs I shit u not. I am still fucking wasted pulling in to Denver still unsure how my bud is driving . he says he is ok But I know he has not touched the bong in the center council in hours and he is usually hitting that fucker packed with pot and hash topping every 20 min  . then I end up getting sick and vomiting out side a pot store in Denver lol . I then passed out in the back of the truck and did not wake up till we got to kremling .hung over hard the next day I still felt way off but went out ridding any way .I did not even smoke for the rest of that trip in CO . I did stock up though

I do not know WTF that was all about but it was not good had to be a manufacturing flaw or some shit . I pretty much only smoke hash dipped joints from CA and that has been the deal for yrs . so it was not a tolerance thing and far from my first trip to the edibles  buffet .

I can see if a dog got in to a full pouch of gummies or a hunk  of hash it could really fuck them up for some time

6 minutes ago, Dave said:

Idgaf if its legal or not....but dont tell me its good for you. :lol:

I think it's a better option for some instead of some the prescription drugs that are out there.

Just now, ckf said:

I think it's a better option for some instead of some the prescription drugs that are out there.

Maybe so...but an addiction is an addiction imo.

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

hell a dog . I have been a bit overwhelmed my self lol. I conceder my self a pretty experienced smoker .

2 yrs a go a bud breaks out a hand full of thc gel caps for cancer treatment in a hotel lobby in Omaha . we each took2  to start for breakfast . fuck me the shit kept coming on in waves like MDMA it was all good the first 6hrs I shit u not. I am still fucking wasted pulling in to Denver still unsure how my bud is driving . he says he is ok But I know he has not touched the bong in the center council in hours and he is usually hitting that fucker packed with pot and hash topping every 20 min  . then I end up getting sick and vomiting out side a pot store in Denver lol . I then passed out in the back of the truck and did not wake up till we got to kremling .hung over hard the next day I still felt way off but went out ridding any way .I did not even smoke for the rest of that trip in CO . I did stock up though

I do not know WTF that was all about but it was not good had to be a manufacturing flaw or some shit . I pretty much only smoke hash dipped joints from CA and that has been the deal for yrs . so it was not a tolerance thing and far from my first trip to the edibles  buffet .

I can see if a dog got in to a full pouch of gummies or a hunk  of hash it could really fuck them up for some time

You puked ? Really? That must have been pretty heavy shit. :lol:

Just now, Dave said:

any addiction to thc is mental there is no physical addiction . if some one gets addicted to pot they would have been addicted to any thing else they could get here hands on

Just now, Dave said:

I don't consider it an addiction for me. I don't smoke everyday. Sometimes I go a week or more without smoking even if I'm sitting on a nice stash.

1 minute ago, Dave said:

No credible scientific evidence proves it is addictive. :bc:

You need to look at the science of it and how it acts in the body and brain. If you do you will see that one could argue our bodies were designed to use this as medicine... :bc:

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

I don't consider it an addiction for me. I don't smoke everyday. Sometimes I go a week or more without smoking even if I'm sitting on a nice stash.

:bc:

Just now, ckf said:

I went 15 years. :lol: using for different reasons now. 

• Like 1

Just now, Anler said:

No credible scientific evidence proves it is addictive. :bc:

You need to look at the science of it and how it acts in the body and brain. If you do you will see that one could argue our bodies were designed to use this as medicine... :bc:

You could say that about alot of things...but yet people do get addicted to them.

Just now, Anler said:

You puked ? Really? That must have been pretty heavy shit. :lol:

over 6 hrs after the fact . crazy shit . had to be a manufacturing issue or something 

lol I am standing there in a lobby in Denver waiting my turn to go in holding up the wall . then I get sick run out start vomiting  between 2 cars . they still sold me 7 grams of shatter when I was having trouble counting my money and walking lol . 

Just now, Dave said:

You could say that about alot of things...but yet people do get addicted to them.

No I wouldn't. I have been addicted to cigarettes and had a real good run with cocaine for several years. 

I would say there are major differences. 

• Like 2