Check your account email address ×

Don’t travel to Florida if you are a person of color?

And personally... I don't like Florida,  but...

"These warnings paint a much grimmer picture than the reality of life in Florida. Black unemployment in the state stood at 3.8 percent by the end of 2022, far lower than the national average of 6.1 percent, or California’s of 7.5 percent. Florida is second in the country for the most minority-owned businesses, which may explain why median black family income is higher there than the national average or blue states such as Illinois."

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Cold War said:

Awful quiet in here?  

By the time they get done with this guy he will be worse than Trump. I can’t believe people actually believed it would be different with another candidate. 

How mind numbingly stupid is it to warn Detroiters not to visit Florida, who are demanding gas stations provide armed guards so they can put gas in their car without being murdered. 

This country is absolutely fucked!  

9275D5D5-5B3C-4E68-9E4C-C142F9819EB4.jpeg

FB59B105-AC9D-442F-B27F-0178B04973B6.jpeg

FC95A170-BA39-4029-B237-A285EAC51BAB.jpeg

It'll be cool to watch DeSantis squirm as the trump crew starts to release info about his role at Guantanamo. They got it all and it's not going to be pretty. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

It'll be cool to watch DeSantis squirm as the trump crew starts to release info about his role at Guantanamo. They got it all and it's not going to be pretty. 

Be even cooler watching the NAACP rip Tim Scott to shreds in support of the guy who tried to keep black children off the bus.  

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Be even cooler watching the NAACP rip Tim Scott to shreds in support of the guy who tried to keep black children off the bus.  

That’ll be fun too. Wait until they start pulling the curtains off RFK Jr. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

You know very little about what's going on in Florida at the present time concerning DeSantis obviously. 

38 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

That’ll be fun too. Wait until they start pulling the curtains off RFK Jr. 

Do you get the feeling the only candidate who  will not be labeled despicable,  and completely trashed  is Biden? 

The ACLU ads playing in support of non Americans breaking into the country are also hilarious.  I mean, right there in your title what you are about. :lol:

whats next,  NRA making commercials to ban guns? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Do you get the feeling the only candidate who  will not be labeled despicable,  and completely trashed  is Biden? 

The ACLU ads playing in support of non Americans breaking into the country are also hilarious.  I mean, right there in your title what you are about. :lol:

whats next,  NRA making commercials to ban guns? 

The ACLU is simply holding up laws that protect human rights and civil liberties of anyone in America. Which is good. How can anyone have an issue with that? 

24 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The ACLU is simply holding up laws that protect human rights and civil liberties of anyone in America. Which is good. How can anyone have an issue with that? 

Bullshit ! They are just a another arm of the DNC.  What about the civil liberties of Americans living along the border?   They sat on their hands during the biggest violation of civil liberties this country has ever seen.  My friend contacted them over getting arrested for picking up a smoothie, non masked. They wouldn’t even look into it for her. 

Just like all these organizations, they may have started out with good intentions and did good work. Now they are a place to launder money. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Cold War said:

Bullshit ! They are just a another arm of the DNC.  What about the civil liberties of Americans living along the border?   They sat on their hands during the biggest violation of civil liberties this country has ever seen.  My friend contacted them over getting arrested for picking up a smoothie, non masked. They wouldn’t even look into it for her. 

Just like all these organizations, they may have started out with good intentions and did good work. Now they are a place to launder money. 

Didn’t change my mind. Human beings all bleed the same regardless of the color of their skin or where they’re from. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Didn’t change my mind. Human beings all bleed the same regardless of the color of their skin or where they’re from. 

No worries.  We used to tolerate different opinions.  You have yours and I have mine.  What’s important is We are free to speak them without government retaliation.  Not so much anymore. 
:news:

Just now, Cold War said:

No worries.  We used to tolerate different opinions.  You have yours and I have mine.  What’s important is We are free to speak them without government retaliation.  Not so much anymore. 
:news:

You’ve been retaliated against? Please do tell. 

13 minutes ago, Cold War said:

:goodpost:

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

You know very little about what's going on in Florida at the present time concerning DeSantis obviously. 

Trump is kicking the living snot out of DeSantis in Florida polling. DeSantis is really in a bad political situation. If he attacks trump he’ll not only feel the wrath of the wrecking ball, but also the smack down he’ll get from the MAGA crew. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Trump is kicking the living snot out of DeSantis in Florida polling. DeSantis is really in a bad political situation. If he attacks trump he’ll not only feel the wrath of the wrecking ball, but also the smack down he’ll get from the MAGA crew. 

DeSantis hasn't entered the race as of yet. DeSantis can win the general. Trump can't. I'd say that's a good situation. 

40 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You’ve been retaliated against? Please do tell. 

I don’t think I said… I personally was? 
Your out of your mind if you think people were not retaliated against for speaking out against Covid shots and lockdowns. 

DeSantis will officially announce his 2024 potus run tomorrow.  Polls will slowly narrow now. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

I don’t think I said… I personally was? 
Your out of your mind if you think people were not retaliated against for speaking out against Covid shots and lockdowns. 

Being able to stand up for what one believes isn’t guaranteed as being easy. Nor should it be.  

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Being able to stand up for what one believes isn’t guaranteed as being easy. Nor should it be.  

If only there was a organization to represent all  AMERICANS against retaliation from the State.  

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

They were hoping for a travel ban. This is becoming the new norm. 

D447861B-37F8-445A-89B1-9A957F4A8E30.jpeg

5AB00B7D-CCD6-4E3D-9628-AB20F37935A9.jpeg

72506CCC-4CBD-4678-A57E-0FE29359947A.jpeg

Welp....Whitmer should just put back into place her stay at home and locked down order to keep everyone safe!!!111 Acting like violence never existed  :lol: 

• Gold Member
On 5/21/2023 at 9:44 AM, Mainecat said:

They wear MAGA hats.

On 5/22/2023 at 7:55 AM, Mainecat said:

How low has the country become when ethnic travel warnings for states are announced.

Thank you you racist pricks.

You are one stupid dumb fucking boomer .

Its almost unbelievable,  but Ive seen your type in person before many times. :read:

• Thanks 1

Just now, EvilBird said:

You are one stupid dumb fucking boomer .

Its almost unbelievable,  but Ive seen your type in person before many times. :read:

What's the dead give away?

Screenshot_20230524_143747.jpg

• Haha 1

On 5/23/2023 at 2:03 PM, Steve753 said:

DeSantis hasn't entered the race as of yet. DeSantis can win the general. Trump can't. I'd say that's a good situation. 

IYHO......