Check your account email address ×

poor BillO

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

i thought i'd post it to see how long it takes for some personal attacks to erupt. :lol: 

there's some big stinky cunts on this site. 

What?  Nobody here seems to really give a fuck.  Liars and perverts get what's coming to them in a normal, non-librul Democrat cult world.

And are you sure starting a thread to rile up the natives is a smart thing to do in your current mental state?  Seems to me you may be bringing some of you mental anguish on yourself.  But, I'm no therapist.  I just stayied in a Holiday Inn Express last night. :dunno:

:)

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What?  Nobody here seems to really give a fuck.  Liars and perverts get what's coming to them in a normal, non-librul Democrat cult world.

And are you sure starting a thread to rile up the natives is a smart thing to do in your current mental state?  Seems to me you may be bringing some of you mental anguish on yourself.  But, I'm no therapist.  I just stayied in a Holiday Inn Express last night. :dunno:

:)

Did they have your NAMBLA convention at a Holiday Inn Express this year?????

Thats right .....I just called you a homosexual pedophile :lol::bigfinger: 

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Did they have your NAMBLA convention at a Holiday Inn Express this year?????

Thats right .....I just called you a homosexual pedophile :lol::bigfinger: 

You may want to consider keeping your knowledge of obscure pedo group acronyms to yourself.  Remember what happened to a certain political party when Wiki got a hold of all that shit.  You never know, you may want to run for an elected office someday. :dunno:

Of course, a small "contribution" to the Clinton foundation and you can get some good advice on how to get rid of a lot of really damning evidence.  Pay now...they are offering huge discounts due to low inventory and a going out of business sale.

:lol:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You may want to consider keeping your knowledge of obscure pedo group acronyms to yourself.  Remember what happened to a certain political party when Wiki got a hold of all that shit.  You never know, you may want to run for an elected office someday. :dunno:

Of course, a small "contribution" to the Clinton foundation and you can get some good advice on how to get rid of a lot of really damning evidence.  Pay now...they are offering huge discounts due to low inventory and a going out of business sale.

I only found out about your little NAMBLA club because of South Park :lol: 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Image result for south park Nambla

Which one us you Bro :lol: 

That particular meeting took place in a community center doubling as a Mosque in downtown Toronto.  You can't see me because I'm in the back butt-fucking a six year old boy...WHICH IS PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE ON Ala-Rama-Alah-machi Wednesdays.

Now, I'll thank you to mind your own business.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

sure....calling up subordinates on the phone while he masturbates. i bet you'll get to hear the tapes. that alone should put him on your a-list. :lol: 

Oh C'mon now , don't act like you don't due the same .  :bc:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

yah ....as a petty propagandist and sexual predator :lol: 

Just remember , Benno , if our dads weren't sexual predators then neither one of us would be here . :bc: 

4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Just remember , Benno , if our dads weren't sexual predators then neither one of us would be here . :bc: 

2 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

oh fuck. i haven't laughed this hard all week.