Check your account email address ×

This is funny

They keep trying to rehab and restart her reputation but then she speaks and it all goes down the drain. Give it up already, this one is useless. And who is writing her speeches? Yeesh they need to be fired also.

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 hours ago, spin_dry said:

She's out of her comfort zone obviously. Give her a fresh set of satin sheets on king bed, the skies the limit!

• Haha 3

I don't normally watch the video clips that get posted, but I did watch this one.  The first thought that came to mind was "Good Will Hunting" and the scene where Ben Affleck's character fills in for Matt Damon's character in the job interview

It's hard to believe Kamala is actually more atrocious than Biden ... yet, she is.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I don't normally watch the video clips that get posted, but I did watch this one.  The first thought that came to mind was "Good Will Hunting" and the scene where Ben Affleck's character fills in for Matt Damon's character in the job interview

It's hard to believe Kamala is actually more atrocious than Biden ... yet, she is.

No kidding and Biden  has an excuse…she is just a babbling idiot.

• Like 2

Good lord, Ms. Word Salad is addressing West Point at the graduation ceremony May 27th - should be some good clips from that.  

Can you imagine being on the graduation committee and thinking this would be a good idea?  WTF

• Like 2