Check your account email address ×

White boy Rick

When Wershe was arrested, police said he
had keys to a Lamborghini, nearly $11,000 in cash, a gold Rolex, two gold chains,
and a set of AirPods.

Looks like somebody stashed some dough before he got caught lolz.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Edmo said:

When Wershe was arrested, police said he
had keys to a Lamborghini, nearly $11,000 in cash, a gold Rolex, two gold chains,
and a set of AirPods.

Looks like somebody stashed some dough before he got caught lolz.

I thought that was interesting.  where did he get that kind of money.  Settlement? 🤔

Edited by Cold War
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

I thought that was interesting.  where did he get that kind of money.  Settlement? 🤔

I know a guy that got caught dealing coke and did 9 years in the pen. He had a war chest buried on his parents property. When he got out he was living large just like before. 
I’m quite sure this dude did the same.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Probably royalties from the movie and books written about his life. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Edmo said:

I know a guy that got caught dealing coke and did 9 years in the pen. He had a war chest buried on his parents property. When he got out he was living large just like before. 

I used to work with a guy who did 8 years for conspiracy. He didn't rat on anyone and did all the time himself. Those guys set him up when he got out. 

Edited by Anler

On 5/10/2023 at 6:06 PM, Cold War said:

Back in lockup.  

945E0897-ED34-40D4-AA85-B41DACBC31E0.jpeg

8E8A9E17-4B2E-4FB4-BD06-7EC7C6277378.jpeg

58960E70-8EB7-49AB-B089-609656A1B656.jpeg

This is why every man need to be creepy now days and have a nanny cam in every room you may fuck in . Because all women must be believed.  

12 hours ago, Edmo said:

I have a bud well he is dead now .

But any way in the 80s he took the fall for a local car dealer who was washing money for a big time local banger well a few acctualy.  I know for a fact he was paid heavy to be the fall guy .

Long story short he gets out in 3.5 yrs .and I shit you not he wins a big year long  jackpot deal at a local bingo hall owned by more people in that circle another one of my buds dad lol.

Now even on parole they can't say shit when he buys a new caddy puts a chunk down on a house on the st Croix buys a used boat etc etc .

Prob parts of it on the web .most party's involved are now dead so no big deal 

But it was long Cadillac in MN . And the little Canada bingo hall . All tied in with the vitally family ie old St Paul mob