Check your account email address ×

Good News

Yeah the average taxpayer shouldn't worry!!! LMMFAO!!!!!!! Just think, the average taxpayer has H+R or some other schmuck preparing his taxes who could gaf while the rich have numerous CPA's on retainer who double-triple check their work. Who do you think will cause red flags more? Not to worry tho Mr and Mrs middle income!

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Yeah the average taxpayer shouldn't worry!!! LMMFAO!!!!!!! Just think, the average taxpayer has H+R or some other schmuck preparing his taxes who could gaf while the rich have numerous CPA's on retainer who double-triple check their work. Who do you think will cause red flags more? Not to worry tho Mr and Mrs middle income!

Yep - need more auditors so the oligarchs  don’t fall through the cracks.  But you’re too busy licking wealth taint to know any better :lol: 

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Please tell us what oligarchs you want audited?  I am curious to see this list of big bad oligarchs, instead of just using it because it is the latest buzz word.

All of them :bc:  Don’t you want them to be in compliance and quit breaking the law?  

7 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Yep - need more auditors so the oligarchs  don’t fall through the cracks.  But you’re too busy licking wealth taint to know any better :lol: 

84k of them yep you know to go after the billionaires lmfao . Fucking tool 

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

All of them :bc:  Don’t you want them to be in compliance and quit breaking the law?  

Too fuckin Stupid to know that everyone of them has tax attorneys doing their taxes for them  .

34 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Too fuckin Stupid to know that everyone of them has tax attorneys doing their taxes for them  .

Yeah.... don't think they are much of an issue.  Perhaps reforming some of the tax laws might make a difference. Trump himself admitted taking advantage of those....nothing illegal about it. But I'm sure Biden and co. and especially the Clintons don't want to see any changes..... but yeah let's hire 87 k to go after the little guy.

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah.... don't think they are much of an issue.  Perhaps reforming some of the tax laws might make a difference. Trump himself admitted taking advantage of those....nothing illegal about it. But I'm sure Biden and co. and especially the Clintons don't want to see any changes..... but yeah let's hire 87 k to go after the little guy.

The same ones the Clinton’s use? Snow bevis didn’t seem to mind that :lol:

Edited by Sleepr2

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

The same ones the Clinton’s use? You didn’t seem to mind that :lol:

...did they squash the hiring of 87k?  The funding was supposed to have been nixed I thought.  

22 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

The same ones the Clinton’s use? Snow bevis didn’t seem to mind that :lol:

Yeah... I figured you meant snow Beavis..:lol:...I'm like huh....me?:bc:

• Haha 1