Check your account email address ×

What Are The 2024 Frontrunners Doing Today?

I didn't promote shit but I didn't exaggerate anything either.  In most parts of the world it isn't unusual for people to be naked around each other family or not.  Obviously she wrote something that bothered her but stating that she meant something way worse than what was written is super sick as well.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, old indy said:

How do you justify what she herself wrote?   Thats not what i would call "weirded out".   her father entering while shes showering is sick!    he is sick and you and slorider promote it.       so that leads me to believe the two of you are pedos on your own.    what happened, did your daddy fuck with you when you were young?

Your post is pure ignorance.  Absolute garbage.  And who knows…..accusations…..admissions….:dunno:

20 hours ago, Deephaven said:

I didn't promote shit but I didn't exaggerate anything either.  In most parts of the world it isn't unusual for people to be naked around each other family or not.  Obviously she wrote something that bothered her but stating that she meant something way worse than what was written is super sick as well.

Being naked "around" family is one thing.  The very idea you think a father REPETEDLY entering his teen daughters shower cllearly uninvited or wanted is OK,, is beyond sick.  

1 hour ago, old indy said:

Being naked "around" family is one thing.  The very idea you think a father REPETEDLY entering his teen daughters shower cllearly uninvited or wanted is OK,, is beyond sick.  

Conserving water.?.:lol:

1681049851964.jpg

3 hours ago, old indy said:

Sure, but HUGE difference between being in a bathroom at the same time and raping your daughter....

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Sure, but HUGE difference between being in a bathroom at the same time and raping your daughter....

Did she ever claim she was raped?? Or is that just FS facts?

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

Did she ever claim she was raped?? Or is that just FS facts?

10 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Not even close.  Just an AC terrible summary of facts as usual.

...she waited till late at night to shower to avoid the freak.....rape or not she was obviously very uncomfortable and this act was totally abnormal, even by child sniffing standards. The guys a pedo as far as I'm concerned.

12 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

...she waited till late at night to shower to avoid the freak.....rape or not she was obviously very uncomfortable and this act was totally abnormal, even by child sniffing standards. The guys a pedo as far as I'm concerned.

I'm not defending his actions in any way I was just curious if she claimed she was raped and apparently the answer is "no" correct?