Check your account email address ×

Poo search engine

22 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Interesting they have the rmk heavily discounted vs the trail sleds 

Always.  Mountian sleds lose value the fastest and are first to hit the clearance bin .

Thing is most guys who travel to play out west and that is the majority have a few bucks and they don't buy used . In fact a vast majority trade up as soon. As warrenty is gone . Don't want to travel 16 hrs with old junk . Used deep snow sleds are sort of a hard sell 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Always.  Mountian sleds lose value the fastest and are first to hit the clearance bin .

Thing is most guys who travel to play out west and that is the majority have a few bucks and they don't buy used . In fact a vast majority trade up as soon. As warrenty is gone . Don't want to travel 16 hrs with old junk . Used deep snow sleds are sort of a hard sell 

For the price difference I should buy a rmk and cut it off with a sawzall and shorten it 

3 hours ago, Not greg b said:

For the price difference I should buy a rmk and cut it off with a sawzall and shorten it 

Yrs ago I had a 136 skid and track for my all 153 M's I use to swap a track and skid with DD by my self in less than 1.5 hrs .used that track and skid on 5 diff sleds over the Dimond drive M yrs 

18 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Yrs ago I had a 136 skid and track for my all 153 M's I use to swap a track and skid with DD by my self in less than 1.5 hrs .used that track and skid on 5 diff sleds over the Dimond drive M yrs 

And then you got a Doo that tips over on its own in particular when it thinks you could be baptized.  

Had a spare skid for my IQr as well.  Easy swap, but once you add the front end and parts price a 2nd machine just makes more sense.

On 4/4/2023 at 2:58 PM, Deephaven said:

And then you got a Doo that tips over on its own in particular when it thinks you could be baptized.  

Had a spare skid for my IQr as well.  Easy swap, but once you add the front end and parts price a 2nd machine just makes more sense.

I never swapped arms fuck all that. 

I quit swapping skids and shit after Dimond drive went away . To much work with a chain case . Fuck now when I start loosing lugs I start getting ready to sell so I don't have to swap tracks lol . Or if the get baptized then they also get sold . 

Not sure if I covered this in old post but secondary was not shutting for better part of the day . Belt was prob 1 inch or more down in the secondary . Fucked with it in the dield etc etc .

Pretty sure that is why I naild the ice shelf on other side and came to a dead stop and started sinking.  Even though I sent it it did not have the jump to keep skis up . 

Thought spring was busted . But no just junk doo plastic wore out at 1300mi