Check your account email address ×

Two Pols actually working for the US Citizen

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/9f4db85c-8e1d-3407-afa0-a28800704fff/ss_senators-seek-data-on.html

Good on these two ....obviously they have an uphill climb with an authoritarian puppet in the whitehouse and his henchmen running the show everywhere now but hopefully this shit all gets reigned in. Thanks Snowden

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well there's an endorsement......the "Angry Ben seal of approval"

You sure are obsessed with Ben lately...

Im starting to feel neglected. :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

No, just this morning.  He's been more annoying than normal and I just feel obligated. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

I like having him and snake follow me around .....its awesome !!!!!!  Like little kick dogs nipping at my heels. As long as you dont expect anything witty you wont be disappointed 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I like having him and snake follow me around .....its awesome !!!!!!  Like little kick dogs nipping at my heels. As long as you dont expect anything witty you wont be disappointed 

I think they are just concerned you had a silent stroke or something cuz it seriously seems a large portion of your brain is now dead :flush: 

44 minutes ago, Momorider said:

I think they are just concerned you had a silent stroke or something cuz it seriously seems a large portion of your brain is now dead :flush: 

A snowflake with grease under his nails. :bc:  

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

No kidding.  I can only conclude that the dude has been concussed.   Alot. :lol: 

45 minutes ago, Im4snow said:

A snowflake with grease under his nails. :bc:  

:lol: 

15 minutes ago, Boered said:

Shortsale just loves him some fascism.

Speaking of someone who needs to have another stroke

Just now, Boered said:

Shortsale, it is obvious you need to return back to your safe space, you know the one that was created just for you where everyone sits in a circle jerk and agrees.

it really is fucking gay that those fags needed a safespace

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

it really is fucking gay that those fags needed a safespace

It is. BTW you have the resident cop keeping an eye on you, he mentioned you in an Ontario drinking and driving thread.

Just now, Boered said:

It is. BTW you have the resident cop keeping an eye on you, he mentioned you in an Ontario drinking and driving thread.

thats fucking creepy ...thanks for the heads up

1 minute ago, Boered said:

Ever more creepy is the fact he ran my name and stated where I live.....guy is a pig.

Well you kinda did the same thing before to others...so just suck it up and move on...it is what it is...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Well you kinda did the same thing before to others...so just suck it up and move on...it is what it is...

Well I do not have access to the police data base...so no.

3 hours ago, Boered said:

Shortsale, it is obvious you need to return back to your safe space, you know the one that was created just for you where everyone sits in a circle jerk and agrees.

Safe space?  They just think you're a creep.  Can't say I blame them, most here do too.  

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

thats fucking creepy ...thanks for the heads up

Exactly.  Yet no one digs into peoples lives and posts up more phony bullshit more than Zoso does.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Safe space?  They just think you're a creep.  Can't say I blame them, most here do too.  

Exactly.  Yet no one digs into peoples lives and posts up more phony bullshit more than Zoso does.

Obviously I've never condoned any of that behaviour but we all know that Zoso would never do anything aside from stir the pot and push what button he can. This fucking cop on the other hand?????

40 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Obviously I've never condoned any of that behaviour but we all know that Zoso would never do anything aside from stir the pot and push what button he can. This fucking cop on the other hand?????

Cops are not part of society. They are outcasts and have zero ability to socialize with anyone other than other cops. This site is the last place anyone should want one as a member.

43 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Shortsale....denying that you have zero equity in your home at retirement age will not make it true.

1 minute ago, Boered said:

Cops are not part of society. They are outcasts and have zero ability to socialize with anyone other than other cops. This site is the last place anyone should want one as a member.

totally agree , have seen it first hand

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

yup , everyone is a mark

Now he is saying I told people here where I moved, and that is how he knew....I never told anyone on here where I moved, other than southern Onario...and that is a pretty big area. Typical liar cop.

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

He posted up links to my file on a professional regulatory website, and uses my proper name in every other post, including alluding to drug use in an effort to have it hit with search engines.  You don't fuck with peoples personal or professional lives in that way.  He's a fucking creep.

4 hours ago, Boered said:

Shortsale....denying that you have zero equity in your home at retirement age will not make it true.

Do you realize just how creepy you sound?  You need not worry about my personal finances.    Creep.

4 hours ago, Boered said:

Now he is saying I told people here where I moved, and that is how he knew....I never told anyone on here where I moved, other than southern Onario...and that is a pretty big area. Typical liar cop.

Listen to the biggest creep here speculating how someone dug into your personal life.  Hypocritical creep at that.