Check your account email address ×

Two Pols actually working for the US Citizen

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He posted up links to my file on a professional regulatory website, and uses my proper name in every other post, including alluding to drug use in an effort to have it hit with search engines.  You don't fuck with peoples personal or professional lives in that way.  He's a fucking creep.

Do you realize just how creepy you sound?  You need not worry about my personal finances.    Creep.

Listen to the biggest creep here speculating how someone dug into your personal life.  Hypocritical creep at that.

Poor shortsale....reality sucks in your life....run run little bunny, back to your safe space.

5 hours ago, Boered said:

Now he is saying I told people here where I moved, and that is how he knew....I never told anyone on here where I moved, other than southern Onario...and that is a pretty big area. Typical liar cop.

Youre losing it Craig....you showed a link to the house you bought when it was for sale.

2 hours ago, Dave said:

Youre losing it Craig....you showed a link to the house you bought when it was for sale.

Nope, that deal fell through and we never moved there, that was a house in northbrook.