Check your account email address ×

Heidi McNary accepts a new role at Textron Aviation

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

He bitches about ice cream being to cold to coffee being to hot. It is what it is and I have what I wanted on order. Very happy

Well you bitch about not having a penis, but that actually makes sense.

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Then you'd be bitching that it "only" has a 800 instead of a 850 or it should have a 146" skid instead of a 141" or don't offer a 174" or any list of things I'm sure you'd find.

Its already settled.  If it's a home run it's old guard.  If it's a flop, it's because Textron.  He said it himself.  Some people can turn any outcome into a negative.

Just now, mnstang said:

Its already settled.  If it's a home run it's old guard.  If it's a flop, it's because Textron.  He said it himself.  Some people can turn any outcome into a negative.

I could come up with a 19 page list of shit I'm not a fan of with Cat, some of their dealers, pimp-daddy Text, and the like, but I don't need that shit in my life.

You could wake me up from a drunken stupor and I'm certain I could still rattle off a dozen pages.

The last one about coming out with it 5 years ago and having more then a 600 in it.  We got Captain Obvious over here.

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

I could come up with a 19 page list of shit I'm not a fan of with Cat, some of their dealers, pimp-daddy Text, and the like, but I don't need that shit in my life.

You could wake me up from a drunken stupor and I'm certain I could still rattle off a dozen pages.

The last one about coming out with it 5 years ago and having more then a 600 in it.  We got Captain Obvious over here.

I am pissed because it wasn't out 30 years ago. 

Only 5 years?  Green goggle alert...

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

is this a bad time to ask for a 128" RXC 600 without estart? 

asking for a friend... 

First, not happening this year unless you want to pay to swap out the shocks. Second. Since you have zero inches on the Catalyst, and Cats racers wanted the 137, no one cares what your imaginary friend wants.

27 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

It is a race sled.

If you want e-start, buy a LXR or whatever they call it these days.

Not everyone who ordered it race. They want the shocks,but also want electric start. Consumers buy, and who cares if they prefer it loaded 

40 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

First, not happening this year unless you want to pay to swap out the shocks. Second. Since you have zero inches on the Catalyst, and Cats racers wanted the 137, no one cares what your imaginary friend wants.

hey... :finger:

44 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

That isn't the question.

The question is why is e-start being put on a race sled?

Because non racers on FS would bitch if it wasn't on there.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Where did Dingleberry go?

image.png.1c904b6f130ea435b0ef65c1989cea4a.png

another project ready to go years ago, and killed by textron...  only thing that survived was the engine

Edited by krom
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

That isn't the question.

The question is why is e-start being put on a race sled?

because the wussified society we exist in demands it... and for reSaLE vaLuE 

:roflcrying:

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

because the wussified society we exist in demands it... and for reSaLE vaLuE 

:roflcrying:

And some have health issues. Will never buy a non electric start sled ever again. 

14 minutes ago, krom said:

another project ready to go years ago, and killed by textron...  only thing that survived was the engine

There was one that got out and was for sale.  I don't remember the price but it wasn't too much.  If I wasn't stupid I would have bought it, big time collector value there.

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

shame, maybe you should seek help from a different psychiatrist 

:dunno:

You first. You are the one who is so enamored in a sled that you did not order, telling people they don't need amenities like electric start. That is a person desperately seeking assistance, or help, or A friend. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Not everyone who ordered it race. They want the shocks,but also want electric start. Consumers buy, and who cares if they prefer it loaded 

Not even Ski-Doo offers e-start on their XC sled.  You want one of the 3 baddest trail rockets you can buy, you can pull start that bitch.

25 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Because non racers on FS would bitch if it wasn't on there.

More like the nurds on FB and HCS, so they can slowly trail ride them with their modular helmet, heated shield, and mirrors.

24 minutes ago, krom said:

A shame when you think about it.  I saw on the FaceSpace that the Snow Hawk may be circling back around.

16 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

And some have health issues. Will never buy a non electric start sled ever again. 

If you can't pull start a sled, do you really need a RXC?

9 minutes ago, mnstang said:

There was one that got out and was for sale.  I don't remember the price but it wasn't too much.  If I wasn't stupid I would have bought it, big time collector value there.

I think there was around 50 of the SVX snowbikes.  They offered them through the race program, probably as a clearing house to get them out the door and off the books.  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Not even Ski-Doo offers e-start on their XC sled.  You want one of the 3 baddest trail rockets you can buy, you can pull start that bitch.

More like the nurds on FB and HCS, so they can slowly trail ride them with their modular helmet, heated shield, and mirrors.

A shame when you think about it.  I saw on the FaceSpace that the Snow Hawk may be circling back around.

If you can't pull start a sled, do you really need a RXC?

I think there was around 50 of the SVX snowbikes.  They offered them through the race program, probably as a clearing house to get them out the door and off the books.  

They offered it last year on the 23 RXC as well. Betting electric start outsold non by 3 to one if not higher. Stupid argument. Dont buy an RXC with E-start. Simple solution. You had that opportunity. 

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

They offered it last year on the 23 RXC as well. Betting electric start outsold non by 3 to one if not higher. Stupid argument. Dont buy an RXC with E-start. Simple solution. You had that opportunity. 

I still have that opportunity.  

• Like 1

Just now, racinfarmer said:

I still have that opportunity.  

Then do it and quit your bitching! Thanks for the nice pic of my sled at Pinehurst btw. Did I give you permission?         Why would I have to?