Check your account email address ×

Another crisis is building' at Fox News as second defamation lawsuit gets green light for trial

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

And they still have the majority of intelligent viewers..... totally crushing the rest of fake news MSM. Every other outlet lied about Russia Collusion, Hunter laptop etc.  If lying about voting machines(and that is debatable) is the worst....I can handle it.

Absolutely no way Biden got 81 mil ....it was stolen whether thru voting machines or crooked people triple scanning ballots and lots of other irregularities and swept under the rug by our also crooked FBI and other top levels of government. I don't trust any.of them anymore 

Absolutely spot on……..for a post that epitomizes the absolute delusional stupidity on in America.  I could not have made a more insulting post to highlight the cult than you just did :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Absolutely spot on……..for a post that epitomizes the absolute delusional stupidity on in America.  I could not have made a more insulting post to highlight the cult than you just did :lol: 

1678327480813.jpg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Not a peep on Fox regarding the lawsuits against the. 1.5 billion and 2 billion.

The viewers won’t know about it till it goes dark on them.

I really don't think they're too worried about it

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Not a peep on Fox regarding the lawsuits against the. 1.5 billion and 2 billion.

The viewers won’t know about it till it goes dark on them.

More genius insight .  I'd bet 50 bucks that you are the only one on here except maybe 1 or 2 others that watches any of that shit .  :lol:      " Huurrrduuuurrrr huurrrduuuurrrr...... oops , I shit myself , honey "    :lol:  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2