Check your account email address ×

DeSantis puts the orange man in his place.

Talk about fucking insane.  Trumps criticism 2 years ago is making you fear for your life from another FBI led attack? Do we just elect the dumbest and craziest people we can find?  

70CC217C-E3AF-4842-A4BD-90FC65262184.jpeg

470F48FD-2D03-40A8-82FE-7BA7BC368A56.jpeg

C769FA2A-BDC8-4214-BD7C-896D1C84A4F6.jpeg

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, Steve753 said:

So our $500 bet is on?

Well let's wait to see if he is definitely the nominee and can run for POTUS..... The dems are still trying to frame Trump for something, so that he can't run. Heard he will be indicted for the hush money on Stormy supposedly taken out of campaign funds. I don't know if that will be grounds for him not able to run or not. .... But they are deathly afraid of going up against him and continue the witch hunts.

If he is nominee and able to run.?... sure I'll bet you $500 , I have very few takers that are willing to bet against the Donald ....smart move.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well let's wait to see if he is definitely the nominee and can run for POTUS..... The dems are still trying to frame Trump for something, so that he can't run. Heard he will be indicted for the hush money on Stormy supposedly taken out of campaign funds. I don't know if that will be grounds for him not able to run or not. .... But they are deathly afraid of going up against him and continue the witch hunts.

If he is nominee and able to run.?... sure I'll bet you $500 , I have very few takers that are willing to bet against the Donald ....smart move.

:bc: