Check your account email address ×

At this point a war with China is for sure.

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

Its almost as if some on here want an Apocalyptical war so they can think their prepping efforts paid off.  :lol:  

There are enough nukes on the planet that if "prepping" didn't include decades of  drinking iodine and getting a lead exoskeleton, it won't matter.

Think I'll miss the Jar doo chicken wings and beef with broccoli most....maybe a little bit of the cheap stuff from child labor.

Edited by Voodoo
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Voodoo said:

There are enough nukes on the planet that if "prepping" didn't include decades of  drinking iodine and getting a lead exoskeleton, it won't matter.

Think I'll miss the Jar doo chicken wings and beef with broccoli most....maybe a little bit of the cheap stuff from child labor.

Imagine what the dinosaurs went through. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Utah. 

More than one wife. Score!

Or it could be hell too!

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Checks all the boxes. Constitutional carry and Moab are at the top of the list. 

I’ve only driven through and that was 20 years ago. There is some awesome country in that state though 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’ve only driven through and that was 20 years ago. There is some awesome country in that state though 

Went thru there in early 80's on way to cali. Liked it so much I almost stayed.

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Went thru there in early 80's on way to cali. Liked it so much I almost stayed.

It does have everything except ready access to beer and booze :lol: fucking Mormons are some weirdos 

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It does have everything except ready access to beer and booze :lol: fucking Mormons are some weirdos 

Yeah that just wouldn't work for me, like not even for more than a couple days :lol: 

6 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You’re to easy :lol:

:owned:

this is from last week :lmao: 

The former and would-be future president pitched a new proposal Monday to overhaul the U.S. trading relationship with Beijing, part of a wave of anti-China rhetoric surging through Washington in the wake of the Chinese spy balloon flap earlier this month. But while there is consensus within the GOP on taking a tough line, many rural Republicans were quick to reject Trump’s calls to slap new tariffs on Chinese goods — since Beijing targeted the U.S. farm economy during the former president’s last trade war with China. The rare pushback, in public and private, presents an early break with some representatives for one of his key constituencies: rural Americans.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/02/28/farm-state-republicans-trump-china-trade-00084862

:lmao:Of course farmers want to keep the incredible thing they got going...you just owned yourself you jackass. 

Edited by Highmark