Check your account email address ×

any one else pissed off about tomorrow

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh look I have the fat fucking slob Dave, Zoso the pedofile, and slacktivist moto all coming at me... I must be 100% correct. 

Coming at you? Are you always the victim? :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh look I have the fat fucking slob Dave, Zoso the pedofile, and slacktivist moto all coming at me... I must be 100% correct. 

HAHAHAHAHA He calls not having a fucking job but being "self-employed" doing nothing productive. Fucking classic. What's that about sucking on the govt tit you were saying pedofile?

What's with all the name calling and bullshit....maybe you should run along back to TBP.

• Like 1

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Words are the medium... As they have been for all of time. Memes are for slacktivist morons who have no real opinion other than the one given to them by someone else. 

Lmao. No. 

Just because I won't spoon-feed you a thousand words essay doesn't mean I don't have a well reasoned and thought out position. 

It just means I don't think you're worth the effort.

10 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol, I work in manufacturing... Haven't been in the military in three years. Another zoso fail. Aren't you some unemployed/"self-employed" dweeb?

So you're an unskilled labourer....a young mind wasted.

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

sitting here looking at 2 checks I have to send tomorrow. literally all the money I have made from about mid jan is getting sent to the fed and the state again.

I would deff rather be buying a new truck .

I use to be a little pissed off about taxes. But we had a couple of major hospital stays in our immediate family a few years back.

I realized how much that would have cost in the excited states.

By this year I'll have two kids with degrees from good Universities. Living and Tuition cost us a total of $60,000.00 for each for a four year degree. That is because the system is partially subsidized. More so for families making less than 150 grand but whatever, if those kids help the economy, great. 

Also I look around and see how much money I've been able to make with a reasonably well educated work force, reliable electrical grid and road system. A competent and mostly corruption free police force protecting my business and house. It means that I don't have to live in a gated community to keep me safe from people who aren't as well off.

It is kinda funny how without Snowrider here how desperately you tried to fill that void. Lay off the cheesy poofs tubby and back away from the keyboard....

You're desperately trying to be witty.

Just now, motonoggin said:

Lmao. No. 

Just because I won't spoon-feed you a thousand words essay doesn't mean I don't have a well reasoned and thought out position. 

It just means I don't think you're worth the effort.

RIght... Whatever you say. 

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

What's with all the name calling and bullshit....maybe you should run along back to TBP.

Are you kidding me? Biggie defends zoso. 

1 minute ago, Dave said:

So you're an unskilled labourer....a young mind wasted.

Yeah, not on the line. 

Just now, Dave said:

You're desperately trying to be witty.

He tries way too hard but he is used to getting pats on the head...when he doesn't he gets all cunty. :lol:

• Like 1

RIght... Whatever you say. 

Are you kidding me? Biggie defends zoso. 

Yeah, not on the line. 

Ah...janitor...it suits you. :bc:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You are a fucking idiot ....there is no other way to put it. Crying about the paper cut and ignoring the chainsaw wound

I am a idiot only for keeping the books on the up and up . and I am not ignoring the 10 trillion wound of the last 8 yrs that your savior passed on to his cuckold  followers

Says Dave, who sits and trolls everyone because he is a miserable cunt... 

And what are you doing right now other than being a troll?

• Like 1

I responded to moto. Zoso jumped in. Dave tag teamed in because both are miserable cunts. Do you need to go back and read? 

Ah...but it would be ok if woolard was helping you now wouldn't it....

28 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

And.... Like clockwork Ph.D. in slacktivism speaks up. Excellent. 

You responded with this post when he wasn't even talking to you and then proceeded to  call people pedophile and fat....you don't impress anybody.

Edited by Biggie Smails

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

They don't want him fighting with me over there lol

Yeah I get that and they don't want  zoso or Dave over there either so maybe XLT shouldn't come here and be a dick.