Check your account email address ×

Disney to cut 7,000 jobs as it slashes costs and reorganizes

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Go read it. It’s easy. 

I would like to know the 4 years that you were talking about instead of 2010 to 2022 that you list for a link

Specifically, which 4 years were you referring too?

3 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Dude you dont even have kids , you are clueless. When is the last time you even went to Disney dummy? 

Hell when was the last time you looked what it costs to do anything with kids nowadays.  Parents have to pay stupid money to do anything. 

Its not just the cost. 

Your a bad example that having kids makes you smart.

3 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Dude you dont even have kids , you are clueless. When is the last time you even went to Disney dummy? 

Hell when was the last time you looked what it costs to do anything with kids nowadays.  Parents have to pay stupid money to do anything. 

Its not just the cost. 

Doesn’t seem to matter much. 

In 2022, the Walt Disney Company generated a total revenue of nearly 29 billion U.S. dollars with its parks, experiences, and products segment, an increase of around 12 billion from the year before. The company's biggest segment was its media and entertainment segment, which generated revenues of 55 billion U.S. dollars in 2022. This marks a growth from the 50.9 billion U.S. dollars of revenue generated in this segment in 2021. The total assetsof the Walt Disney Company amounted to 203.6 billion U.S. dollars in 2022.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Your a bad example that having kids makes you smart.

Just saying if I go to Dave and Busters with my family I am prob spending $300. And thats a stupid arcade for a hour or two. Or these Bounce places couple hours Im spending same thing. 

Nothing is cheap anymore. $189 for Disney while crazy at least it is something the Kids will remember. 

29 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Just saying if I go to Dave and Busters with my family I am prob spending $300. And thats a stupid arcade for a hour or two. Or these Bounce places couple hours Im spending same thing. 

Nothing is cheap anymore. $189 for Disney while crazy at least it is something the Kids will remember. 

My thread was regarding Disney layoffs do to lower their expenses. Seems many do not or sew not going to buy what they are selling do to the high cost.

51 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Yup,  every kid should go at least once.  Took our kids, then grandkids. I will never set foot in that place again….unless we have more grandkids. :lol:

my sons girlfriend never got to go as kid, she was excited about going as well.