Check your account email address ×

How Much Power Is Too Much? The Answer For Jay Leno Turns Out To Be About 2,500 HP

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

That's pretty much what I'm saying.

Roll bars work!

Not just the top.  Look at how little damage there seems to the corners of the car after bouncing off them.  The taillight are crushed a little, but I would have thought there would have been much more damage.

Just now, SmeeAgain said:

Not just the top.  Look at how little damage there seems to the corners of the car after bouncing off them.  The taillight are crushed a little, but I would have thought there would have been much more damage.

Right!

Back window never even popped!

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

Right!

Back window never even popped!

I saw this video off of MSN the other day.  It was a only a small clip of it and the way they showed it, you could easily conclude he dumped the car intentionally.  With seeing the whole thing, it was obviously not intentional.  Typical MSN!!

Just now, SmeeAgain said:

I saw this video off of MSN the other day.  It was a only a small clip of it and the way they showed it, you could easily conclude he dumped the car intentionally.  With seeing the whole thing, it was obviously not intentional.  Typical MSN!!

Well maybe leno knows something about Hillary ..

20 hours ago, Momorider said:

:fuckoff: 

Mow M :owned:

1 hour ago, SmeeAgain said:

It's probably totaled tho