Check your account email address ×

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

He's flaming Liberal, it shows by his responses.

I'm a liberal because I'm not a Trump supporter and I don't believe conspiracy? Is that what it takes to qualify as a conservative these days?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

You liberals are the ones believing the lies we've been told to do. Time will prove how wrong folks have been.

I'll be 76 in July, never had any Jabs my whole life exception was in Grade school for Polio, & Rubella, had Tetanus jabs twice.

How  are you making out with your Lyme Disease Don? I’m thinking I may have it and they drew blood a month or two ago and sent it off to Mayo and somehow the sample was spoiled…trying to get these doctors around here to do another blood draw is like pulling teeth.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Sad 2

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Now are you making out with your Lyme Disease Don? I’m thinking I may have it and they drew blood a month or two ago and sent it off to Mayo and somehow the sample was spoiled…trying to get these doctors around here to do another blood draw is like pulling teeth.

You get bit by a tick?

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

You get bit by a tick?

I don’t know but from what I’ve read there is a big percentage of those that don’t know and they don’t develop the bullseye rash. My dog had it and I never used to worry or pay attention to ticks so I very well could have been bit and not known.

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

You liberals are the ones believing the lies we've been told to do. Time will prove how wrong folks have been.

I'll be 76 in July, never had any Jabs my whole life exception was in Grade school for Polio, & Rubella, had Tetanus jabs twice.

So all jabs are unnecessary now? 

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don’t know but from what I’ve read there is a big percentage of those that don’t know and they don’t develop the bullseye rash. My dog had it and I never used to worry or pay attention to ticks so I very well could have been bit and not known.

Dang that sucks. I hate those little bastards.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How  are you making out with your Lyme Disease Don? I’m thinking I may have it and they drew blood a month or two ago and sent it off to Mayo and somehow the sample was spoiled…trying to get these doctors around here to do another blood draw is like pulling teeth.

Well at least it hasn't got much worse in the last year, it's not been fun though, need a cane to walk now.

• Sad 1