Check your account email address ×

New study is showing that multiple mRNA injections could be weakening peoples immune systems

Rod

Just now, Steve753 said:

Did you even read it? It supports what I'm saying!

:lol:

I post both sides of the story on purpose, you only believe 1 side..you're being duped, and as time goes on you'll see more & more till you will be forced to admit we've been lied to.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

I post both sides of the story on purpose, you only believe 1 side..you're being duped, and as time goes on you'll see more & more till you will be forced to admit we've been lied to.

I've known I'm being lied to since the beginning.  I've never believed any of the conspiracies that anti vaxxers have tried to spread.

:bc:

4 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

:lol: You didn’t read shit :lol: 

On 1/14/2023 at 12:23 PM, ACE said:

The way Bret broke the study down is right now there’s just indicators that it may “turn off” your immune system. They aren’t saying yet that it does. But it certainly is showing to switch around antibodies in ways that traditional vaccines don’t 

He is trying to make something out of nothing.  EXACTLY what AC does all day long.  Or his church anyways.  The report that he cites in his video is an interesting read, although Lloyd wouldn't understand any of it.  These are direct quotes from the paper he is reviewing.  Unlike your quick to assume a title is right non-critical thinkers I read the whole paper.  It was interesting and basically proved the opposite of what AC is spewing.  Either way, here are the quotes again.

On 1/13/2023 at 4:49 PM, Deephaven said:

Some excerpts for you:

"The avidity was clearly increased after the third vaccination"

"Furthermore, the capacities to bind trimeric spike protein and to prevent soluble RBD binding to ACE2 , which both serve as surrogate markers for virus neutralization, were increased after the third dose."

"In conclusion, repeated vaccination improved antibody effector functions mediated through the variable domain."

ie, multiple mrna injections strengthen peoples immune response.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Listen to the real experts not moron vax salesmen.

Myocarditis is 28x more common in the vaxxed than from covid.

Study of 28 million people.

Screenshot_20230116_075732.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'll take the real experts and the data for 1000 Alex.

I'm not seeing him mention AIDS anywhere. Some expert.

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I'm not seeing him mention AIDS anywhere. Some expert.

Keep getting more boosters, the immune damage is accumulative.

Here is the summary on myocarditis.  Not seeing any issues/increases in the unvaxxed either.

Fmlt5XvXoAAHSwF.thumb.jpeg.5f14d751dd10425df394407642ed91fc.jpeg

Edited by ArcticCrusher

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You'll die of cardiac arrest instead of aids is somehow a win for Schultz.

sergeant-schultz-see-nothing-hear-nothing-know-nothing.gif.d5cb6f9f419518f42e9616e09ab0ae97.gif

So you can't get AIDS from the booster.

Now let's work on your other bullshit claim. Not seeing the Dr. say you are more likely to get Covid being vaxxed than unxaxxed.

Edited by Steve753

9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So you can't get AIDS from the booster.

Now let's work on your other bullshit claim. Not seeing the Dr. say you are more likely to get Covid being vaxxed than unxaxxed.

Let me dumb down this entire covid narrative for you.

What do you call an mRNA vaccine that does not prevent infection or disease?

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Let me dumb down this entire covid narrative for you.

What do you call an mRNA vaccine that does not prevent infection or disease?

A vaccine.

Now lets add in myocarditis and increased cancers to the mix.

We asked Cole to provide support for those claims, and he referred us to a 2018 paper published in the journal Nature Reviews Drug Discovery that reviewed trials and studies of various, earlier mRNA vaccines.

But that paper doesn’t support his statement.

• Like 2

I'll just post this here.

cde42c7b4fba7b96.png

They are though. Your clan assumes every sudden death is vaccinated and when you find out they're not, you move on to the next one. You're just as bad as the MSM.

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

They are though. Your clan assumes every sudden death is vaccinated and when you find out they're not, you move on to the next one. You're just as bad as the MSM.

So what is it then.  Basic non retarded troubleshooting ask what changed that could affect these large numbers of sudden cardiac deaths.  Is it a side effect of the mRNA vax?

Guthooked fool.:lol:

Fmi1wegWAAAV3ix.thumb.jpeg.58f60ce00328c60f256bcd48edd2e50c.jpeg

Edited by ArcticCrusher

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So what is it then.  Basic non retarded troubleshooting ask what changed that could affect these large numbers of sudden cardiac deaths.  Is it a side effect of the mRNA vax?

Guthooked fool.:lol:

Fmi1wegWAAAV3ix.thumb.jpeg.58f60ce00328c60f256bcd48edd2e50c.jpeg

Once the changing demographics are considered - chiefly people getting older - death rates are 12% higher than normal, which equates to 340 more deaths than what is expected at this time of year.

A large number of the 340 people will have been elderly who will have died from conditions such as cardiovascular disease and diabetes.

While the pandemic may be a factor, compared to previous years, people have never been better protected against the virus.

Most have either been vaccinated, had the virus, or both, which means resistance to Covid-19 is higher

A virologist based at Queen's University Belfast said the consensus was that the Covid-19 vaccines were highly unlikely to be contributing to or driving these excess deaths.

Dr Connor Bamford said the safety of the vaccine was taken very seriously, with any side effects being extremely rare.

He said that the known side effects were also very specific and are "not really fitting with the general cause of these excess deaths which we have seen".

"The best evidence we have is that this seems to be a worse problem for the UK, which doesn't really fit with the global usage of these vaccines over the last couple of years," he added

Edited by Steve753