Check your account email address ×

Why are the Republicans so fucking pathetic????

Because the Dems are on the verge of extinction and the R's know they dont want anything other than the current 2 party system. Thusly , the R's will create a massive mess for the next 4 years in order to make the dems more viable at the midterm and next election in order to strengthen the 2 party system.

So when you wonder who in their right mind would make the decisions that we seem like political suicide .....its all by plan

Simple

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Because the Dems are on the verge of extinction and the R's know they dont want anything other than the current 2 party system. Thusly , the R's will create a massive mess for the next 4 years in order to make the dems more viable at the midterm and next election in order to strengthen the 2 party system.

So when you wonder who in their right mind would make the decisions that we seem like political suicide .....its all by plan

Simple

You know what cracks me up? When republicans refer to themselves and "conservatives" :lol: If "conservative" means bag licking, big govt spending, bible thumping war hawk then yes, you are conservatives. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

You know what cracks me up? When republicans refer to themselves and "conservatives" :lol: If "conservative" means bag licking, big govt spending, bible thumping war hawk then yes, you are conservatives. 

those are the absolute worst of the worst

Just now, Snoslinger said:

because they can fool their constituents quite easily. make them believe dems doing something is very, very bad. then turn around and do it themselves and convince them very, very, good.

yah ....we know ...........they are way worse than the dems :handjob: 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

yah ....we know ...........they are way worse than the dems :handjob: 

what major wars have the dems created? when did they want to take health insurance away from people? who wants better pay for the middle class? put higher taxes back on the rich? while dems aren't perfect, their world would be a much better place to live in than a repukes. deny it all you want, throw in all the BS you want.

Edited by Snoslinger

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

what major wars have the dems created? when did they want to take health insurance away from people? who wants better pay for the middle class? put higher taxes back on the rich? while dems aren't perfect, their world would be a much better place to live in than a repukes. deny it all you want, throw in all the BS you want.

So.....  aww fuck!  Just easier to call you stooopid.

:lol:

"Their world would be a much better place........."

I choked on that.  Good one.

Oh sorry, don't confuse my condemnation of Republicans as support for Democrats. Bag licking, big govt spending, welfare sucking neoliberal faggots are equally disgusting.

52 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

what major wars have the dems created? 

Oh I don't know, WW1, WW2, Korean war, vietnam, Bosnia, and you can probably blame Obama for Libya, Egypt and Syria... That's alot of war, schleprock...

56 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

wow is all I can say to that delusion

what major wars have the dems created? when did they want to take health insurance away from people? who wants better pay for the middle class? put higher taxes back on the rich? while dems aren't perfect, their world would be a much better place to live in than a repukes. deny it all you want, throw in all the BS you want. Edited 53 minutes ago by Snoslinger

all of the major U.S. wars in the 20th century—World War I, II, Korea and Vietnam—were entered by Democratic administrations. Harry Truman, a Democrat, is still the only world leader to use a nuclear bomb on a population

but yeah stick with your delusions

and to your worthless 2nd point insurance

well they designed  a system to make insurance so expensive for the self employed working class that they could not afford to buy it . way to look out for the working class.

better pay by what Min wage ? yeah that works out better pay by sticking osha up your ass or the epa or trying to tax small business limited liability corps at the same rate as sole proprietor .or  making the USA the highest taxed nation for business in the world yep that brings up your workers wages or things like letting products we import to Mexico be taxed at the border but have no import tax . stuff like that to boost wages for the working class .fuck that shit

want bs the fact I have to work 4 mo for the government before I make a fucking dime is that helping me pay my guys more money? is that helping me give them better benefits. just shut the fuck up or go out and stat a business and tell us how we need more taxes and more regulation and more mandates to make sure business thrives for the working man . this close to the 15th I really want to kick the shit out of little idealistic fuck sticks such as your self.

pathetic yeah go suck a dick