Check your account email address ×

it's nearly time for the greatest snow machining racing spectacle known to man...

the one, the only... GD Soo!!!

On board telemetry from a GD Soo sled at the ER race last year.  Not as fast as a champ sled, but for 600's... giddy up. 

now let's hand it over to our resident GD Soo expert, professional drinker and amatuer stuntman @Not greg b

how's the track not looking not Greg?    

9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the one, the only... GD Soo!!!

On board telemetry from a GD Soo sled at the ER race last year.  Not as fast as a champ sled, but for 600's... giddy up. 

now let's hand it over to our resident GD Soo expert, professional drinker and amatuer stuntman @Not greg b

how's the track not looking not Greg?    

They have issues. Couldn’t get home. They got 36 inches of snow in one shot and it’s been warm. They will start plowing soon. Usually they are laying ice by now. There was 10 foot drifts in the air port (back side of the track)

Edited by Not greg b
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Not greg b said:

They have issues. Couldn’t get home. They got 36 inches of snow in one shot and it’s been warm. They will start plowing soon. Usually they are laying ice by now. There was 10 foot drifts in the air port (back side of the track)

saVe dA bAsE!!! 

I'd imagine most of the circle tracks didn't need the snow followed by the frigid temps.  

7 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

saVe dA bAsE!!! 

I'd imagine most of the circle tracks didn't need the snow followed by the frigid temps.  

It hasn’t been real cold there this season. Supposed to be 40 and rain there in the next 24 hours. They usually start making the track mid December of it is cold 

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

The only thing more exciting than snowmobile Nascar is pinning a turbo four stroke at 100 mph.  Cue the banjo Dale!

would you rather discuss the ir0N daWg?  :)

these are 600cc racing snowmobiles doing racing things, this is an important topic

58 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

would you rather discuss the ir0N daWg?  :)

these are 600cc racing snowmobiles doing racing things, this is an important topic

Most important thing is, they are supposed to start building a permanent beer stand this summer. And a bridge to get from the shit show in the RV area to the beer stand. The hill is deadly 

59 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Most important thing is, they are supposed to start building a permanent beer stand this summer. And a bridge to get from the shit show in the RV area to the beer stand. The hill is deadly 

my favorite part last year (from the comfort of my living room) was seeing all the actual living room furniture on the hill.  :roflcrying:

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

my favorite part last year (from the comfort of my living room) was seeing all the actual living room furniture on the hill.  :roflcrying:

We use to drag a keg and sit on the side hill back in the college days. It would suck when someone was to drunk, fell over, and knocked the keg down the hill. It was pain to drag it back up. Tv does not do the justus for how many rocks and stumps are on that hill to hurt yourself on. It really is a hillbilly/redneck event lol

21 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

We use to drag a keg and sit on the side hill back in the college days. It would suck when someone was to drunk, fell over, and knocked the keg down the hill. It was pain to drag it back up. Tv does not do the justus for how many rocks and stumps are on that hill to hurt yourself on. It really is a hillbilly/redneck event lol

you couldn't figure out how to ratchet strap the keg to a sofa?  :dunno: 

this is just another example of why people from Wisconsin don't attend, we have more common sense.  if it was me it would get a ratchet strap and a cable tether attached to the winch of a pickemup truck or SXS so the keg tumble didn't create unnecessary havoc with our beer drinking. 

consider that a free tip... :lol2:

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you couldn't figure out how to ratchet strap the keg to a sofa?  :dunno: 

this is just another example of why people from Wisconsin don't attend, we have more common sense.  if it was me it would get a ratchet strap and a cable tether attached to the winch of a pickemup truck or SXS so the keg tumble didn't create unnecessary havoc with our beer drinking. 

consider that a free tip... :lol2:

we were too poor to find a couch. We would sit in the snow like polar bears. Just talked to my dad. Another 4-8 inches of snow they calling for tonight. That will probably put them over 50 inches of new snow since Saturday  

56 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

we were too poor to find a couch. We would sit in the snow like polar bears. Just talked to my dad. Another 4-8 inches of snow they calling for tonight. That will probably put them over 50 inches of new snow since Saturday  

did you lose your phone again?  you're hours behind on texts :lmao:and we're trying to figure out how to break in and liberate the contents of your oven. 

:lol2: