Check your account email address ×

Terminate the Constitution?

• Gold Member
Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

at some point in life when you are older and hopefully wiser you'll be like wow, what an asshole

Oh no doubt he is an asshole :lmao:

So is Biden, Obama, Bush , Clinton......

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

at some point in life when you are older and hopefully wiser you'll be like wow, what an asshole

He tries so hard, you gotta give him that at least.

10 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Oh no doubt he is an asshole :lmao:

So is Biden, Obama, Bush , Clinton......

Possibly, but he wears it on his sleeve and is the biggest victim in all circumstances I've seen in my lifetime.

who really wants a constant 'victim' unable to overcome diversity as their leader, not I brah.

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

He tries so hard, you gotta give him that at least.

it's pathetic, if he were your child you'd have already taken him to the woodshed for corrective measures.  or at least that's the way I was raised... 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

it's pathetic, if he were your child you'd have already taken him to the woodshed for corrective measures.  or at least that's the way I was raised... 

Thankfully my sons biggest accomplishments in life haven't been paying cash for a motorcycle.

:lol:

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Thankfully my sons biggest accomplishments in life haven't been paying cash for a motorcycle.

I'm not going to hold that against him... or 'him' in your case.  Financial responsibility is no longer taught in schools, or basic economics for that matter which imo is why we are where we are.  If you want it enough, you just borrow to get it or turn on the Federal Reserve $ printer.... or work hard, save and just pay for it.  either way, as long as we're paying our bills, that's what matters.

newsflash, the United States of America is incapable of paying it's bills or keeping up with the accruing interest.  we've been bad parents as a society as I see things.  

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Pretty sure he was talking about Trump there nitwit. 

But I can see you are still Butthurt about that.  :lolz:

Go make another payment chump. 

Edited by EvilBird

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm not going to hold that against him... or 'him' in your case.  Financial responsibility is no longer taught in schools, or basic economics for that matter which imo is why we are where we are.  If you want it enough, you just borrow to get it or turn on the Federal Reserve $ printer.... or work hard, save and just pay for it.  either way, as long as we're paying our bills, that's what matters.

newsflash, the United States of America is incapable of paying it's bills or keeping up with the accruing interest.  we've been bad parents as a society as I see things.  

Exactly.

I see nothing wrong with people getting things right away as long as they can make the payments. The banks got lots of money. 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

If you want it enough, you just borrow to get it or turn on the Federal Reserve $ printer.... or work hard, save and just pay for it.  either way, as long as we're paying our bills, that's what matters.

Sthevie is very very mad I saved up and payed for it as you can see.  :thumbsup:

Arrogant, dumb and jealous. The trifecta of douchebagness  :lol:

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Exactly.

I see nothing wrong with people getting things right away as long as they can make the payments. The banks got lots of money. 

13 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Sthevie is very very mad I saved up and payed for it as you can see.  :thumbsup:

listen here and listen good both of you knucks... I'm a damn' uniter, so you're going to just have to fight this shit out, then I'll buy you both a lollipop, knock your heads together and we'll get some shit done.  many of us here aren't that far apart in reality and likely want to make things better.  so in that vein one of you must each kill a Trump supporter and eat his still beating heart.  got it?  good!  now figure out which FS member must die to make the world a better place.  

:roflcrying: 

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Bragging about saving your wife’s money :lol: 

10 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Its quite telling isnt it ? :lol:

Poor Guy isnt even allowed to own a Snowmobile has to rent :lol:

If a guy only goes on one trip a year. Wouldn't that be a smart money decision?

Or does that depend on who it is?

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

If a guy only goes on one trip a year. Wouldn't that be a smart money decision?

Or does that depend on who it is?

We are talking about someone that spends hours a day on a snowmobile forum for the last 8 years....one would think his wife would let him have his own machine by now.

Maybe after the great fuse debacle, his rights were revoked. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

We are talking about someone that spends hours a day on a snowmobile forum for the last 8 years....one would think his wife would let him have his own machine by now.

Maybe after the great fuse debacle, his rights were revoked. 

Snowputz has shown many pictures of himself with his sleds. I think just recently he doesn't have one as he has said doesn't ride as much. Im sure he appreciates your concern though.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Snowputz has shown many pictures of himself with his sleds. I think just recently he doesn't have one as he has said doesn't ride as much. Im sure he appreciates your concern though.

I'm sure he appreciates your reach around much more...

• Haha 3