Check your account email address ×

Mass shooting in VA.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Investigators believe the shooter was an employee or former employee of the store who opened fire on other employees in a break room,

Just fucking quit and go find another job. 

What the fuck is it with people who are devestated with losing a shit job ?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Investigators believe the shooter was an employee or former employee of the store who opened fire on other employees in a break room,

With a lot of things! I'm not an advocate of suicide but it would be better if these people just eat their own bullet instead

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

do you recall all the postal shootings a couple decades ago? 

guess we've stopped using the phrase 'goin postal' 

thanks nra 

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

do you recall all the postal shootings a couple decades ago? 

guess we've stopped using the phrase 'goin postal' 

thanks nra 

My wife had worked for the post office. It sucked so she quit ( seemed more humane then killing her co workers ) When a friend of mine asked why , I told him the truth. 

Almost everyone who worked there fucking hated it , but it paid twice as much as most were capable of earning elsewhere. So they chose to stay and be miserable. 

BTW , they were not a couple decades ago. They started in the 70's and continue right up to 5 weeks ago . 

October 20, 2022 Chattanooga, Tennessee 27 year-old Brian Simmons, a USPS worker, shot and killed his supervisor. Simmons then fled the scene and crashed into a nail salon and Fedex. Simmons was found dead inside of his crashed truck from a self inflicted gunshot wound. [

Just now, steve from amherst said:

My wife had worked for the post office. It sucked so she quit ( seemed more humane then killing her co workers ) When a friend of mine asked why , I told him the truth. 

Almost everyone who worked there fucking hated it , but it paid twice as much as most were capable of earning elsewhere. So they chose to stay and be miserable. 

BTW , they were not a couple decades ago. They started in the 70's and continue right up to 5 weeks ago . 

October 20, 2022 Chattanooga, Tennessee 27 year-old Brian Simmons, a USPS worker, shot and killed his supervisor. Simmons then fled the scene and crashed into a nail salon and Fedex. Simmons was found dead inside of his crashed truck from a self inflicted gunshot wound. [

yikes... I'll be sure to give a bigger tip to the mailman at Christmas than normal