Check your account email address ×

Kill this forum???

ckf

2 hours ago, HSR said:

I'm sure nobody cares and I'm breaking my own rule here but I want it to be "perfectly clear". You're going to cut out the Gay content in the CE correct?

You got my word if you quit posting gay stupid shit and going after members with your gay come backs. Are we clear? 

Edited by Badger**

OK guys now that we cleared that up before I leave 1 last thing. If you see badger posting his gay stuff in the CE just pm me. I'll ground him to the TZ for a week. If he's going to act like a child then that's how we'll treat him:thumb:

Adios :bc:

3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

You must've gotten a few other bans before you got your 30 day. They have a graduated system.

Warning

24 hr

2 day 

7 days

30 day

From my experience anyway.

I could not post for 27 days. Clearly it was a joke. 

22500.jpg

Edited by Badger**

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

What was a joke?

3 hours ago, Badger** said:

Proving that vaccinations don't work, everyone that got vaccinated for small pox in 1796 are all dead now. 

Not even much of a jokeo.O It was something like that. 

10 hours ago, Steve753 said:

You must've gotten a few other bans before you got your 30 day. They have a graduated system.

Warning

24 hr

2 day 

7 days

30 day

From my experience anyway.

From my experience he lies about more than he tells the truth on.

7 hours ago, Badger** said:

If you see Steve posting gay shit like this let me know so I can shove my foot up his ass!!

3E239990-38F4-4ADC-A3AC-A44F241514AD.jpeg.12268db0f74a81204ab68b1a588fc608.jpeg

At least time you said foot instead of your preferred body part for that.

6 hours ago, Deephaven said:

From my experience he lies about more than he tells the truth on.

At least time you said foot instead of your preferred body part for that.

if you're going to make these claims at least 100% back it up or are you just stating your opinion again. What a pathetic loser you are Deephaven. :thumbdown: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, Badger** said:

if you're going to make these claims at least 100% back it up or are you just stating your opinion again. What a pathetic loser you are Deephaven. :thumbdown: 

You were bullshiting though. Your Facebook restriction history would've shown a ban for 30 days and down from there. I honestly dgaf. 

38 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I have, many times.  Even you saying you are a meat expert is a lie.  You run around saying whatever you think will make people like you and for some stupid reason you think making up dumb things like you own 5000 acres will buy you friends. The sad truth however is if you just told the actual truth it would work better.

So yes, another claim you made to buy respect is backfiring because it is a lie. Hopefully someday you will mature enough to understand.

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You were bullshiting though. Your Facebook restriction history would've shown a ban for 30 days and down from there. I honestly dgaf. 

If you dgaf why bring it up?? And if I can look it up show me how, I never have looked it up, that was a screenshot during the event. Hell I would be intrested to see myself. 

Just now, Deephaven said:

I have, many times.  Even you saying you are a meat expert is a lie.  You run around saying whatever you think will make people like you and for some stupid reason you think making up dumb things like you own 5000 acres will buy you friends. The sad truth however is if you just told the actual truth it would work better.

So yes, another claim you made to buy respect is backfiring because it is a lie. Hopefully someday you will mature enough to understand.

All bull shit you know nothing about any of it shut the fuck up. More pathetic lies from you. 

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

If you dgaf why bring it up?? And if I can look it up show me how, I never have looked it up, that was a screenshot during the event. Hell I would be intrested to see myself. 

Now the play dumb routine.

15 hours ago, Badger** said:

I could not post for 27 days. Clearly it was a joke. 

22500.jpg

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

So how do I look it up? I have no clue. 

Same way you looked that up.

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

That can came up the day I was restricted its a screenshot. Now how do I look it up now?? WTF 

Go to your Facebook homepage. Click on the 3 lines. Click on account status. Click on restriction history.

Just now, Badger** said:

Thanks. 

May be an image of text that says '7:44 100% Restriction History Restriction May 4 You couldn't post or comment for 24 hours Restriction May 4 You couldn't take part in groups for 3 days Restriction May 4 You couldn't go live for 30 days Restriction May 4 You couldn't advertise Restriction Jan 12 You couldn't post or comment for 24 hours Restriction Jan 12 You couldn't take part in groups for 3 days'

You misunderstood your banning from the looks of it. If you're totally banned, it will say you can't post. So from the looks of that, you've had a 24 hr ban of not being able to post anywhere.

:bc: