Check your account email address ×

Huge game next Saturday.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Stroud was a dud…I think Caleb Williams from USC is the best QB in the country. Speaking of QB’s I watched the Division 3 Finals between Detroit Martin Luther King and Muskegon and Kings QB is the #2 rated in the country and he’s committed to Orgeon….they rolled last night.

The running back Timmy Kloska from West Catholic is pretty good , he’s going to Air Force. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

#9 really stepped up and that's exactly what they needed. With all the talk of CJ Stroud the Heisman candidate leading up to the game, it was all McCarthy

Agreed. His lack of completions and drive for good play on that side of the ball in the first half is one of the biggest things that was pissing me off. Like come on JJ, if you don’t get shit going here, you guys are screwed. He definitely showed up after halftime but that sort of play seems to be something sort of normal for Michigan this year and it’s hard to watch. Play four quarters of ball, not just two. :lol2:

And how about edwards? Sounded like he was having a good game too. 

Did anyone see this bullshit? 

https://saturdaytradition.com/ohio-state-football/ryan-day-addresses-cfp-consideration-says-buckeyes-werent-outmatched-in-terms-of-overall-play-vs-michigan/?fbclid=IwAR0_Wvb6Lx2SWDqxOeot20DOnnFIx7cShEWTr8W4IP8SQoomPQ7v1vGjF7w#laziurklwahz3mto8v

6 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Agreed. His lack of completions and drive for good play on that side of the ball in the first half is one of the biggest things that was pissing me off. Like come on JJ, if you don’t get shit going here, you guys are screwed. He definitely showed up after halftime but that sort of play seems to be something sort of normal for Michigan this year and it’s hard to watch. Play four quarters of ball, not just two. :lol2:

https://saturdaytradition.com/ohio-state-football/ryan-day-addresses-cfp-consideration-says-buckeyes-werent-outmatched-in-terms-of-overall-play-vs-michigan/?fbclid=IwAR0_Wvb6Lx2SWDqxOeot20DOnnFIx7cShEWTr8W4IP8SQoomPQ7v1vGjF7w#laziurklwahz3mto8v

“ We weren’t outmatched, we just got our ass handed to us by that team from up north “ is what he meant. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

He's still a sophmore remember. He had been struggling - & then just lit it up yesterday for the biggest game of his life. He'll be remembered in the history books now ... pretty cool. 

Edwards went off the hook in the second half. Both deserved game balls.

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Ohs noes something negative was said about UofM  :cry: 

You're still cackling, & not even on the right subject now. Just like a damn woman ...Smh.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha…I’m guessing he didn’t even see the promo and has no idea what we’re talking about.😂

Also he thinks making fun of The Spartans getting beat yesterday bothers me…they’re terrible this year…WGAF.🤔

I've seen that a bunch of times. Players on the field fighting ..and some jawing in the tunnels. No big deal & it's fun. Was a scrum yesterday on the field too. 

Figures you compare that to your ghetto Spartans attacking a guy 9 vs one & swinging their helmets like a weapon...smfh

1 hour ago, Turbo Kitty said:

The running back Timmy Kloska from West Catholic is pretty good , he’s going to Air Force. 

My bud used to go out with his mom. He says she left him for a big black buck ...lol

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Fordy sure is sensitive :lol: :baby:

You jumped on the idiot snacks bandwagon - whining about them showing scraps in the promo. I was just Smh at you Karen's...

Oh no ...don't look!

Ffs... age restricted for the Woodson vs Boston fight

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

You jumped on the idiot snacks bandwagon - whining about them showing scraps in the promo. I was just Smh at you Karen's...

Oh no ...don't look!

Ffs... age restricted for the Woodson vs Boston fight

Lol… you came in all tough guy :lol:Maybe stay next door so you don’t fly off the handle so easily. We were just talking about the intro to the game. Calm your tits lady and enjoy the discussion. Or….fuck off back next door 

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Lol… you came in all tough guy :lol:Maybe stay next door so you don’t fly off the handle so easily. We were just talking about the intro to the game. Call your tits lady and enjoy the discussion. Or….fuck off back next door 

Go get a manpon ffs. My gawd what a whiny fuckin cunt you are ...

11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Lol… you came in all tough guy :lol:Maybe stay next door so you don’t fly off the handle so easily. We were just talking about the intro to the game. Call your tits lady and enjoy the discussion. Or….fuck off back next door 

No kidding…he still doesn’t get the point of the whole thing.😂

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He’s like a box of Kleenex :lol:

Whining about people whining. But he’s the only one :suicide:

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He’s like a box of Kleenex :lol:

Whining about people whining. But he’s the only one :suicide:

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Maybe you two Karen's should call Fox & complain about their promo! 

What a pair of fuckin faggots...

😂😂

37 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The point is - your Spartans are trash. Always have been, always will be.

Mich & Ohio battle like men, not like cowards.

20 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Is he like Copo and just always upset?

Im dying laughing over here 

You jump on the stupid train, & then double down ...smh. Go lay down dummy - before you make any more of a fool of yourself. 

• Like 1

Just now, ford_428cj said:

You jump on the stupid train, & then double down ...smh. Go lay down dummy - before you make any more of a fool of yourself. 

First of all they aren’t “my Spartans”…as for the second part I’m not sure what to say….😂

18 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

You read something you didn’t like and been throwing a hissy fit ever since. Calm down lady….deep breaths! :lol:

Or like I said earlier…just fuck off back next door where you’re not so triggered 

You're the only upset one here, that makes you the Karen just to dumb to realize it 

Edited by Skidooski
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You read something you didn’t like and been throwing a hissy fit ever since. Calm down lady….deep breaths! :lol:

Or like I said earlier…just fuck off back next door where you’re not so triggered 

You're the only upset one here, that makes you the Karen just to dumb to realize it 

Nice try Karenski ... every one here seen you side with the village idiot :lol:, that was whining & complaining about a college game pre show.

Then you want on a emotional  tirade after being called on it.

Go lay down like I said dummy...and get a manpon before you do. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Nice try Karenski ... every one here seen you side with the village idiot :lol:, that was whining & complaining about a college game pre show.

Then you want on a emotional  tirade after being called on it.

Go lay down like I said dummy...and get a manpon before you do. 

“Emotional Tirade”…..look in the mirror Jethro.😂

1 minute ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Jesus Christ. Another fucking slap fest circle jerk. Never ends around here. 

Incoming insult in 3…….2…….. :flush:

No insults from me….😉🤔

2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

He's still a sophmore remember. He had been struggling - & then just lit it up yesterday for the biggest game of his life. He'll be remembered in the history books now ... pretty cool. 

Edwards went off the hook in the second half. Both deserved game balls.

You're still cackling, & not even on the right subject now. Just like a damn woman ...Smh.

I've seen that a bunch of times. Players on the field fighting ..and some jawing in the tunnels. No big deal & it's fun. Was a scrum yesterday on the field too. 

Figures you compare that to your ghetto Spartans attacking a guy 9 vs one & swinging their helmets like a weapon...smfh

My bud used to go out with his mom. He says she left him for a big black buck ...lol

I get that he’s a sophomore but he’s also playing the biggest game of an 11-0 season. He had a horrible game last week too. I’m glad he redeemed himself in the second half this week and didn’t turn it into another field goal fest in hopes of winning the game. Agreed that he and Edwards both deserving game balls. Happy for the whole team really. It’s been a pretty decent season, to say the least. Hope they finish it out next week. :bc: 

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

“Emotional Tirade”…..look in the mirror Jethro.😂

Talk about projecting  :lol:

19 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Jesus Christ. Another fucking slap fest circle jerk. Never ends around here. 

Incoming insult in 3…….2…….. :flush:

Always someone to fuck up a perfectly good thread! We had a nice discussion going until.......  :news: 

• Like 1